Tatoos on females

Beastmaster50
Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
I love them! Chest tats, arm tats, ankle tats. I know a lot of guys disagree but I think they are hot as heck. I enjoy websites dedicated to female tats

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I don't care for them, but, having said that, I have three daughters with Tats. Youngest has only one, but the older two have many. I don't even know how many.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I love them! I currently have 8, but planning my next one. (People think I'm conservative, but I've got them snowed!) :heart:
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    i want some
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    I have a pretty sizeable one on my shoulder. I would like to eventually get one on my shoulder or arm but that's the one place where my fiance says no :grumble: He likes them elsewhere, just not there.

Some of his family are super anti tattoo and won't know I have one til I walk down the aisle in my strapless gown lol. My family knows about it and I'll probably hear about how I should cover it up for my WEDDING. If anything I want more before we get hitched haha.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    I love 'em to an extent...my eldest daughter (24) is tatted up like no one's business.
    My son is only 17 so he has yet to decide.

Their father is tatted up in the usual manner for the generation we come from as was his dad (but not his mom, a direct reflection of their generation).

I come from the age where if women got tattoos, they were seen only if you *wanted* them to be seen. As in, you'd never know it unless I let you know it :huh:

I've had people comment on my DH's tattoos while we're out & he's wearing tank tops & such where (usually older men) will comment on his tattoos & ask me where's mine....my answer is a coy...'wouldn't you like to know' :blushing:
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Tattoos are so trashy. I like to keep my temple pure.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    I have 10 with more in the works.
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    I have three, all that can be covered, small and feminine. I don't judge anybody else on what they do with their body, I like to decorate the walls of my temple. :smile:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member

Oh look it's little miss high and mighty coming to ruin the fun!!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    << Trashy and proud.
  • I love them! Chest tats, arm tats, ankle tats. I know a lot of guys disagree but I think they are hot as heck. I enjoy websites dedicated to female tats

^^ This ^^
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Not a huge fan, but I think some look really cool.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Here is the 4 point, clean hotness scale:
    Hot as:
    1 all get out
    2 blazes
    3 heck
    4 hades

so "hot as heck" is pretty hot.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Looove a 1/2 sleeve
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member

Zooey_Deschanel_by_JuanitoTheVampire.gif
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member

My temple likes to have decoration.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    I think sleeves are awesome. I don't have any tattoos myself, and don't plan on it. Every girl on my mom's side of the family has them, except me and her.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Love good ones. Hate flash art even though my 18 year old self got some. It will be covered. This is my fave. An ambigram of my daughters' names. Kali and Emma. It is on my left arm.

phonepics008_zps5747a1f5.jpg
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Not a huge fan, but I think some look really cool.

Same here. Some people really rock 'em.

I have lame 1990's tattoos (since that's when I got them, when I was 18-20). Small and on my ankle, arm, and calf. At least nothing embarrassing/cheesy though!

I'm not that into tattoos now, for myself. If I ever get anything else it would be a coverup of the crown design on my upper right arm. Nothing huge. I'm not sure if I'll ever take the time (or money)...
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Yeah... I have them... I guess I could technically cover mine if I wore long sleeves forever... but I like seeing them, they are pretty. Tattooed females are awesome :)
    I'll be trashy, it's all good.