everyone vote for your favourite bodytype...see photos

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    meh. I spent enough time wishing I had a different body.

Now I like my body. It is not perfect but I am working on sculpting the best me I can and focusing on things I CAN change instead of worrying about things I can't, and if someone else doesn't like it I really don't care anymore.

It's kind of an awesome feeling.

+1. those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    tagged to read later.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    None of these have my 'ideal' shape. They're all apples except no. 3 who's pear/curvy. Maybe her with half a stone off.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Back in the day, I had an athletic build, but not real defined in my abs or legs. That's what I'm shooting for again. But I will miss what little bewbs I've added since gaining weight. Oh well, the price we pay for fitness.
  • denniskillz
    denniskillz Posts: 62 Member
    As a guy I would be more attracted to the athletic type not just for looks but for a variety of reasons I won't get into. But as a person the main thing should be looks alone.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    I am pretty much ok with anything but skinny ... just too freaky for me.
  • midnightisolde
    midnightisolde Posts: 60 Member
    I would personally favour a point between skinny and athletic.
  • mreimer102
    mreimer102 Posts: 28 Member
    I like the athletic. I don't like to see women look like they have too much muscle, although I could use some more myself.
    Melba
  • mreimer102
    mreimer102 Posts: 28 Member
    What do we do about our breasts that, now that we have lost weight, seem to hang more? The extra skin is what I hate, in the places I have lost.
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    I prefer MY body type because it is what I have to work with. No matter what I do to it, it will never look exactly like any of those girls because every person is built differently.
    So I vote for me with a little more muscle, little less fat, and a lot more being happy with who I am.

Great answers! I'm sick and tired of feeling like I must aspire to look a certain way. There's no way I could look like any of these women without surgery.
  • srafig
    srafig Posts: 1 Member
    I vote for athletic.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    The most important thing to take home from this thread is that people are not allowed to have a preference, and if they do, they are not allowed to openly discuss it.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Thick athletic for me!
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    The most important thing to take home from this thread is that people are not allowed to have a preference, and if they do, they are not allowed to openly discuss it.

Have all the preferences you want.

Just don't turn around and call the other options "disgusting", "nasty", "freaky", etc.

Preferences do not have to = body shaming another choice.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    I like several types but if you put a gun to my head and said I could only choose one, then it'd be #4. I wish they either had better descriptions or just left the names off altogether.
    20120626131610.jpg

Haha leave names off all together...the one labled "normal" and the one labled "chubby" and the one "fat" make me laugh as those are not the lables I would put on them...

More along the lines of "slim" , "curvy" to "fluffy"

normal cracked me up...haha
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member

Just don't turn around and call the other options "disgusting", "nasty", "freaky", etc.

I was referring back to the first couple pages where the women were openly bashing the OP for even putting up this question despite the fact that it was pretty obviously aimed at men merely asking their opinions and not saying anything insulting. That being said the fact that the "skinny" photo has clearly been photoshopped to make her look just plain sickly and malnourished doesn't help.
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    d4as.jpg
    I like the thick athletic look.How much do you think is her fat percentage?What about her workouts?Pls give details

DEF THICK ATHLETIC! OH MY GOODNESS!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

I was referring back to the first couple pages where the women were openly bashing the OP for even putting up this question despite the fact that it was pretty obviously aimed at men merely asking their opinions and not saying anything insulting. That being said the fact that the "skinny" photo has clearly been photoshopped to make her look just plain sickly and malnourished doesn't help.

I think it's more about the fact that those of us who have seen a lot of these threads know how they always end up. If people could just give their opinions in a non-insulting way it'd be fine, but that has happened zero times. This one has actually been milder than a lot of them that I've seen. And if you get the occasional rarity of an OP asking whether being muscular or having a thigh gap is preferable then people like me get to be called gross from both directions. :drinker:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    I am hotter than all of them.

You can all go home now.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    I am hotter than all of them.

You can all go home now.

QFT