What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• ingraha
    ingraha Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If you can see that it's not "weakness" and enjoy pizza like that when it happns, all really is ok, and you will lose the weight.
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    me being an ignoramus and eating fried bread, I got on the internet to check out the calories and only ate half of my meal. still feel guilty, I went over.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I ate a cherry turnover today and yes, I did log it.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I REGRET NOTHING!!!

Whew. I've been fighting the urge to do that every time I see this post pop up.
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate 1 chocolate Zinger that I pulled the hard gross icing off of. It wasn't satisfying and it tasted like a dried up piece of crap. I hated logging those in. I log everything and it really makes me think about the absolute crap that I waste calories on. I love this tool. I am obsessive about it. It's hard though to log...a bite of something or a pinch of this or that so I just make a guesstimate or just log whatever the smallest amount is.

oh I also ate 1 raspberry zinger...it also tasted like crap, but I don't regret that one as much.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I felt "guilty" about eating one Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate square. I was "honest" and logged it in. It was a happy surprise to see that the serving size is 4 squares.... and I only had 1.... which was more than enough. I broke the square in four parts and just put it in my mouth. Dark chocolate melts at 93 degrees, so it takes a while for it to melt/dissolve..... and I only had 53 calories that satisfied like 212. Ahhh... I love dark chocolate.... it's the BEST.....
  • Mrsdawnrazor
    Mrsdawnrazor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa at the Mexican place.... I log it and every day I tell myself to ignore them when we go and every time I go... I end up eating them. GRRRRRRRRRRRR Salsa is not that bad for you, but those greasy delicious corn chips are horrid little buggers!

I did the same last night - and with Cheese and avocado. Had to take the dogs out on another walk to earn those back - Dogs were not happy!
  • toni5363
    toni5363 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I regret eating the potatoe chips. I'm trying so hard to eat healthier and yes I did log it.
  • greenhudler
    Options
    Today, nothing other than spaghetti squash but that's because I thought it was gross not because it was bad lol.
    Two days ago though...I went over my calories by almost a thousand! I ate three chorizo tacos with lunch and three more with dinner plus a whole thing of chips/salsa at the restaurant by myself >_>

And yes, I logged it. It wasn't nice seeing that if I kept that up I'd be four pounds HEAVIER in a few weeks...but it was a wake up call!

EDIT: OMG I just remembered I also ate an order of sopapillas. Didn't log those...back to do so! That will put me over 1000 over my goal that day :-/
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I just had a huge bowl of cheerios with chocolate milk. And logged it. And was over for the day. But it was so YUM.
  • tiggerlgh
    tiggerlgh Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The third slice of baked potato pizza. It was so good! I am still close on my calorie goal today so I should be ok
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Cheesy Gordita supreme from taco hell
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Not eating but drinking a diet coke. I am really trying to kick the habbit and haven't had one for about a week.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    binging on the stuff I shouldn't have bought that's in my freezer, and no I didn't log it. I've been struggling with some type of illness for over a month and have been hungry as anything....
  • suuta
    suuta Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mars Dark chocolate bar. But I went to the gym and worked it off! Burn it to earn it!!

I find regret is bad. Negativity and stress lead to poor food choices, so I try not to dwell on it. I just go to the gym and put in time with my trainer. Just look at why you ate the way you did and learn from the experience.

I had such a strong chocolate craving but didn't bring any healthier chocolate alternatives with me to work today. Tomorrow I will bring my chocolate cauliflower smoothie to work for my afternoon snack. Note: making smoothies ahead of time and freezing them is a great time saver. ^_^

Regret nothing, learn from everything, become a better you.
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    hershey kisses man! >;o
  • Animelover20
    Animelover20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Soo many cookies were logged :/
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    not a damn thing.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged in for a couple of months. With dh deploying I've been more worried about spending time with fam. If I did log what I ate today there would be a lot of cookies and pretzels.. Tomorrow is a new day. :)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Bought some deli sliced roast beef to bump my protein and keep calories low, completely blew up my sodium. Know that the calorie deficit I ran today won't show for a few days due to the water gain