Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Replies

• ingraha
    ingraha Posts: 99 Member
    If you can see that it's not "weakness" and enjoy pizza like that when it happns, all really is ok, and you will lose the weight.
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    me being an ignoramus and eating fried bread, I got on the internet to check out the calories and only ate half of my meal. still feel guilty, I went over.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    I ate a cherry turnover today and yes, I did log it.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    I REGRET NOTHING!!!

Whew. I've been fighting the urge to do that every time I see this post pop up.
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Yesterday I ate 1 chocolate Zinger that I pulled the hard gross icing off of. It wasn't satisfying and it tasted like a dried up piece of crap. I hated logging those in. I log everything and it really makes me think about the absolute crap that I waste calories on. I love this tool. I am obsessive about it. It's hard though to log...a bite of something or a pinch of this or that so I just make a guesstimate or just log whatever the smallest amount is.

oh I also ate 1 raspberry zinger...it also tasted like crap, but I don't regret that one as much.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    I felt "guilty" about eating one Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate square. I was "honest" and logged it in. It was a happy surprise to see that the serving size is 4 squares.... and I only had 1.... which was more than enough. I broke the square in four parts and just put it in my mouth. Dark chocolate melts at 93 degrees, so it takes a while for it to melt/dissolve..... and I only had 53 calories that satisfied like 212. Ahhh... I love dark chocolate.... it's the BEST.....
  • Mrsdawnrazor
    Mrsdawnrazor Posts: 7 Member
    Chips and salsa at the Mexican place.... I log it and every day I tell myself to ignore them when we go and every time I go... I end up eating them. GRRRRRRRRRRRR Salsa is not that bad for you, but those greasy delicious corn chips are horrid little buggers!

I did the same last night - and with Cheese and avocado. Had to take the dogs out on another walk to earn those back - Dogs were not happy!
  • toni5363
    toni5363 Posts: 55 Member
    I regret eating the potatoe chips. I'm trying so hard to eat healthier and yes I did log it.
  • Today, nothing other than spaghetti squash but that's because I thought it was gross not because it was bad lol.
    Two days ago though...I went over my calories by almost a thousand! I ate three chorizo tacos with lunch and three more with dinner plus a whole thing of chips/salsa at the restaurant by myself >_>

And yes, I logged it. It wasn't nice seeing that if I kept that up I'd be four pounds HEAVIER in a few weeks...but it was a wake up call!

EDIT: OMG I just remembered I also ate an order of sopapillas. Didn't log those...back to do so! That will put me over 1000 over my goal that day :-/
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    I just had a huge bowl of cheerios with chocolate milk. And logged it. And was over for the day. But it was so YUM.
  • tiggerlgh
    tiggerlgh Posts: 73 Member
    The third slice of baked potato pizza. It was so good! I am still close on my calorie goal today so I should be ok
  • Cheesy Gordita supreme from taco hell
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Not eating but drinking a diet coke. I am really trying to kick the habbit and haven't had one for about a week.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    binging on the stuff I shouldn't have bought that's in my freezer, and no I didn't log it. I've been struggling with some type of illness for over a month and have been hungry as anything....
  • suuta
    suuta Posts: 23 Member
    Mars Dark chocolate bar. But I went to the gym and worked it off! Burn it to earn it!!

I find regret is bad. Negativity and stress lead to poor food choices, so I try not to dwell on it. I just go to the gym and put in time with my trainer. Just look at why you ate the way you did and learn from the experience.

I had such a strong chocolate craving but didn't bring any healthier chocolate alternatives with me to work today. Tomorrow I will bring my chocolate cauliflower smoothie to work for my afternoon snack. Note: making smoothies ahead of time and freezing them is a great time saver. ^_^

Regret nothing, learn from everything, become a better you.
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    hershey kisses man! >;o
  • Animelover20
    Animelover20 Posts: 12 Member
    Soo many cookies were logged :/
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    not a damn thing.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    I haven't logged in for a couple of months. With dh deploying I've been more worried about spending time with fam. If I did log what I ate today there would be a lot of cookies and pretzels.. Tomorrow is a new day. :)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Bought some deli sliced roast beef to bump my protein and keep calories low, completely blew up my sodium. Know that the calorie deficit I ran today won't show for a few days due to the water gain