Do you have any tattoos?

Replies

• gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    I've got a black pawprint on my left wrist, the bit underneath the palm. It's in ode to all the pets I've had now and previously. I love them all,, plus I'm more of an animal person. My other one is a grey ink angel carrying scales, it's a design I found and I was looking for a libra design as that is my starsign and I couldn't find one I liked but I stumbled on this and decided to get it. It's on the top of my right arm near my shoulder. That was my first and the pawprint was the second. Now trying to decide my third tattoo. I won't get it for awhile though because I got two this year. It is an addiction and to anyone who is scared of them, don't be. The pain is bad but you can deal with it, it isn't too bad and the pain is worth it.
  • Sleeve in prof pic is my pride and joy over 20 hours took 5 months to complete going once every two weeks...one of the top Japanese artist in nyc took the needle to said arm
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    i have 4. hey arnold being my favorite
    1269233_380069098786761_459121542_o_zpsc2aeece7.jpg
    1381415_391091417684529_67752240_n_zps775c97a8.jpg
    i have "give peace a chance" on my foot
    peace sign on my hip
    treble cleft behind my ear

LOVE IT
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Sleeve in prof pic is my pride and joy over 20 hours took 5 months to complete going once every two weeks...one of the top Japanese artist in nyc took the needle to said arm

Very nice!
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    11 so far. Most are because i liked a picture and a few that have special meanings to me or the family.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Can't stand tattoos.
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    How the hell do you post photos on here? Help...Please...
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    I have a faded tramp stamp my 17-year-old self wanted. It's a cliche angel, but most of its head is now hard to see.
  • nvm, can't post it
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    How the hell do you post photos on here? Help...Please...

Yeah I had trouble too and then I found this tutorial, this should help hopefully http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    right hip bone, left wrist....both sentimental....can't wait to get a couple more
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    I have 4.

1) in the middle of my back has the quote "Without the dark, we'd never see the stars"
    2) stars on my left foot
    3) Love with a red heart on my left wrist inside
    4) A heart locket with key on my right wrist inside (my favorite!)
  • Yes, and I'm about to get one coloured :)
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    15. In remembrance of my mom , events, and coping with an MS diagnosis.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Not a single one.
  • jclist1
    jclist1 Posts: 87 Member
    I have two, one on my shoulder, another on the underside of my forearm. I want another one or two, my wife thinks I have enough. Happy wife, happy life so I may be done.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    I think I want one....
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    I have three for medical treatments, but open to one that involves my kids.
  • KaylaCrawford94
    KaylaCrawford94 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes two! One on my thigh and another along my side :)