How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Instead of celebrating when I reach my goal, I plan on celebrating in order to reach my goal.

Bulking is fun!
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Perhaps a cruise or trip to Disneyland.
  • CardiC333
    CardiC333 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Shoppinggg!!!!!
  • stahlight
    Options
    hook up with the hot blonde at the bar... duuuuuuh :p
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    going to new zealand or Australia , shopping and then being THAT old lady who dresses too sexy for her age but you can't really hate on it because she looks good
  • tiffdunaway
    tiffdunaway Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Boudoir pictures for my husband!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I did a little of this...

tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd.gif

then I preceded to set new goals. There is no finish line...health, fitness, and nutrition are lifetime endeavors. I'm actually up 5 Lbs from that initial goal weight but down 2% in BF and an inch around my waist and my wedding ring needs re-sized again. It's been an outstanding year and I can't wait for next year when I start my Oly-Lifting program...
    Yeah Im not sure I will ever be done...
  • AngieMFitness
    Options
    Mini goodwill shopping spree for new clothes :)
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    getting a tattoo and some new clothes :D
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Going to a Walmart out of town in some Daisy Dukes!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

that is awesome!
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Going clothes shopping in New York and considering a tattoo.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Well, I was pretty much at goal weight, maybe 5lbs away. Now I'm 21 weeks pregnant lol. I guess I'm celebrating with a new baby girl :)
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Bump up my calories to maintenance.

I'm already living my dream.
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If I reached my weight goal, I wouldn't flaunt it for the public. I would wear some beautiful, clean, form fitting, but not hoochie clothing, raise my head high , and go to the mall, church, work, and visit family. The comments will fly... What happened to you?? You're not fat any more..... and I will not say a word. My hard work , integrity, and humility will speak for itself.
    You don't have to wear Daisy Dukes for people to see you reached a goal. A classy person carries him or herself with poise, grace, and quiet self love....... Let the others eat cake...... :flowerforyou: And by the way , those closest to you may have a hard time accepting you have changed... Don't let anything they say bother you..... Keep to your better eating and exercising habits and have a Long and healthy life, in spite of it all.

Just sayin.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Go back to eating the way I used to and gain it all back. Then come back to MFP and ask what went wrong!!! :drinker:
  • gattogurl
    gattogurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Best answer/visual yet!! LOVE the dance!! LOL
  • caroduzzi
    Options
    I am celebrating my halfway to goal by taking a trip to visit my fam in Ontario, and my final goal by visiting one of my best friends in Alberta! Canadian Girl here :smile:
  • bpetschl
    bpetschl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Caribbean Cruise Baby!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!