"No woman should ever lift more than 3lbs"

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I will say that Tracy Anderson is a heavenly blessed beauty. But her awesomeness has a lot more to do with diet, genetics, and the overall care of herself than it does lifting.

tracy-anderson-gives-diet-and-exercise-tips-166x300.jpg

But she does look like a vacuous bint

Huh? :noway:
    How does one identify a 'vacuous bint' by appearance?
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Do you think she makes 6 figures?

She makes STICK figures
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    From her website
    TRACY TIP: The use of ankle weights during the leg lift sections of your workouts will really make the most of your muscular structure workout. Particularly for the glutecentric clients, ankle weights will help lift and tone your bottom, giving your butt a boost. It's important to remember that if you are not strong enough to complete the total number leg lifts repetitions with perfect form yet, you should not be adding ankle weights. Form is SO key when using ankle weights, so be sure that you are hitting the correct angles as you use them.

How much do these ankle weights weigh?! Oh, right, no more than 3 lbs. Yup, sounds legit.

Yep. So for godsake, don't EVER lift your legs when you're wearing big shoes. You will become a MAN.
    I wear steel toes... am I going to become a man?!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I reckon I'll no longer be lifting those five pound bags of sugar anymore. I'll just get some big strong mayun to come hep me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    If this were true, my wife wouldn't be able to give me a...

(...oh, wait, this thread is in genpop...)

:huh:

Halt, Jof!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    From her website
    TRACY TIP: The use of ankle weights during the leg lift sections of your workouts will really make the most of your muscular structure workout. Particularly for the glutecentric clients, ankle weights will help lift and tone your bottom, giving your butt a boost. It's important to remember that if you are not strong enough to complete the total number leg lifts repetitions with perfect form yet, you should not be adding ankle weights. Form is SO key when using ankle weights, so be sure that you are hitting the correct angles as you use them.

How much do these ankle weights weigh?! Oh, right, no more than 3 lbs. Yup, sounds legit.

Yep. So for godsake, don't EVER lift your legs when you're wearing big shoes. You will become a MAN.
    I wear steel toes... am I going to become a man?!

I wish wearing heavy footwear really did bulk up your legs. I've been trying to bulk my calves for ages now. I managed to get them about a quarter of an inch bigger by eating at a surplus and doing some very heavy lifting. If only I'd known I can bulk them up good and proper by wearing heavier shoes and/or 3lb ankle weights. DOH!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I see. So not only are my workouts pointless and an accident waiting to happen. But I CAN'T LIFT MY KIDS EITHER!?! :sad:

Man I'd love ot challenge that person to an arm wrestling match :wink:
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    My kids "workout" with my 5lb weights that I don't use anymore.
  • Icoza87
    Icoza87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious. My step mother recently told me that I shouldn't help the boys lift heavy boxes and things because my uterus could fall out.

... dead freakin serious.
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    Someone is failing on their failboat again!
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your first mistake was watching Piers Morgan!

AGREE!!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious. My step mother recently told me that I shouldn't help the boys lift heavy boxes and things because my uterus could fall out.

:laugh: Dumb people are everywhere! :laugh:

ETA: I must have an adamantium uterus, because I've been lifting heavy things for years and I'm still fully intact. :wink:
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

:noway:

I....but....

*walks away shaking head*

funny-picture-the-stupid-it-burns.jpg
  • Icoza87
    Icoza87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

ETA: I must have an adamantium uterus, because I've been lifting heavy things for years and I'm still fully intact. :wink:

I now use this everytime my boyfriend asks me to do something like laundry...

"But... what if my uterus falls out?" :flowerforyou:
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

You know, now that I think about it, I know more than a few women who would find their uterus falling out to be a boon...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    You know, now that I think about it, I know more than a few women who would find their uterus falling out to be a boon...

do they make colostomy bags for them?

uterousomy bags?
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Can anyone find a single picture of this Tracy Anderson's stomach/body that has been photoshopped to the point she looks plastic?
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options

no uterus here, so I'm cleared for take off.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I watched one of her "workout" videos, (10 seconds of my life ruined). That woman is a *kitten* and has a face like a melted shoe.

I just laughed so hard over this I had a coughing spell. lol