Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    The whole situation sounds very sophisticated and mature.

Thank you. I like to think that I take responsibility for me and she needs to take responsibility for her.

oh.. honey... you don't understand sarcasm?

Honey? Are you coming on to OP? He's married! You're as bad as that Homewrecking Home Depot Slut!

Dibs on an original Halloween costume idea for next year! Home wrecking Home Depot Slut!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    DING DING DING - successful thread - We are ALL jealous now!

I'm jealous that you rang the bell before I could :grumble:
    you can ring my bellllllllllllllllllllll, ring mah bell.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just can't believe how jealous your wife is!! And that other lady!! And everyone in this thread. So jealous. I mean, jealous much? What's with all the jealousy? Women!! Jealous, jealouser, mcjealourstein. (mcjealourstein was inspired by DavPul)
  • rpsetser
    Options
    I think the roids have finally taken their toll bro. Jealousy, I mean TRUE jealousy is just a sign of insecurity. Period. If you are confident with yourself, and confident in your mate...then there is no jealousy...no matter what.
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm not a jealous person, neither is my husband, but if some *kitten* had the balls to tell me "don't be jealous" she would have had my fist shoved down that big *kitten* mouth of hers! My husband would probably get a video camera out and cheer me on! HA HA - On another note, there is a huge difference between being jealous and wanting some respect. If and only IF my husband chatted up a beautiful woman at home depot and then allowed the skank to tell me something like that, mamma would not be a happy camper and he'd have some explaining to do. SOUNDS like someone was looking for some attention beefcakes, maybe JUST myabe your wife wouldn't "react" if you showed her some respect in that matter, then agan, I'm only go off what you wrote.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I think the roids have finally taken their toll bro. Jealousy, I mean TRUE jealousy is just a sign of insecurity. Period. If you are confident with yourself, and confident in your mate...then there is no jealousy...no matter what.

Why do you assume he's on steroids? Jealous much?
  • rpsetser
    Options

i was referring to the incoherence of his original post. and no. a guy who wears a fox head does not have jealousy issues.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Confused
  • PikaKnight
    Options

i was referring to the incoherence of his original post. and no. a guy who wears a fox head does not have jealousy issues.

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

Oh...Sorry, huh? What does the fox say?

what_does_the_fox_say-81928.gif
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

My wife doesn't do steroids. Her jealousy issues are related to something else - you say insecurity, fine. But she's not juicing. And I say the same thing - she's beautiful, I tell her all the time. I certainly feel good about myself or I wouldn't be pulling dime-piece cougars in the seasonal section.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    edbc9b65-39eb-45f0-8b70-3e5a0ad36652_zps5770c4ca.jpg
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

He's definitely on roids. I know because one time he asked me to poke him in the butt. Sorry, I can't abide PEDs.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

He's definitely on roids. I know because one time he asked me to poke him in the butt. Sorry, I can't abide PEDs.

That's broscience.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

So does that mean you can take roids safely? Or do the roids cancel out the fox head?
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options

That's broscience.

squats and deadlifts
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Speaking of jealous,...

My exboyfriend was jealous of ALL THE TIME. I was driving us home from dinner one night and forgot to turn on my lights. Some guy honked at me and made a flashy motion with his hand. My boyfriend looked at me with rage and started yelling at me asking if I knew that guy and why was he honking at me. >.< Never date crazy.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    So I don't get it. This guy insults my wife and says she's insecure and on roids because she gets jealous. Does this mean I'm supposed to punch him in the mouth like everyone's been saying?? This whole website makes no damned sense.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I am so lost... I am so jealous of all of you that understand this thread!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    So I don't get it. This guy insults my wife and says she's insecure and on roids because she gets jealous. Does this mean I'm supposed to punch him in the mouth like everyone's been saying?? This whole website makes no damned sense.

squats and deadlifts
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    eh, I think that the girl was rude for saying "don't get jealous" and your wife may have just been reacting to that. I run into people all the time and chat with them and my fiance always has a comment to make about it. We always laugh about it. It should make you proud that she still cares enough to get a little jealous when a lady approaches you.