Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• MrsSmelley
    MrsSmelley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been with MFP for a long time now. Last year I lost 41 lbs. I got pregnant at the end of last year & had a beautiful baby girl in August. I gained around 50 lbs with my pregnancy due to PIH. I wanna get into shape & get back to being healthy so I can teach my baby girl how to live a healthy life style!!!

MrsSmelley
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Added to here :)
  • Kerrygirlinmaldon
    Kerrygirlinmaldon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, have lost 20 so far but need to lose another 50 at least! Just recently joined MFP finding it brilliant for helping me make informed choices

Kerrygirlinmaldon
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love to join, Need to lose at less 50 more pounds
    sgwhit
  • Mickeyinfinite
    Mickeyinfinite Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone :)
    I started using MFP through my iphone at the end of October, 2013, and it's been so very helpful, I love it!

I would like to join this group. I have around 55 - 60 lbs to lose.

I have been eating healthy for the past few years (because of terrible beartburn/digestive pain/problems) the side benefit of doing that was I started to lose weight, very slowly but that was okay with me.

I still lose slowly, but not as slowly as when I wasn't using the calorie counter on MFP app. It has been a huge help.

My name:

Mickeyinfinite :)
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I would definitely love to join this group! I have been looking for other women who are also wanting to lose a large amount of weight as well and it would be fantastic to have the support of others. I'm going on a two week backpacking trip to Southeast Asia at the end of May and I need to be in shape and shed pounds before this trip. I am in fairly good shape as it is even though I am overweight, but I need to stop maintaining at the weight I am now and get serious about losing the weight. The trip I am going on is a human rights watch trip and it is a chance of a lifetime to make a difference and educate others as well. I don't want my weight to get in the way of this opportunity.

janessafantasma
  • vturner88
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'd love to join. I'd love to participate in challenges and such to keep myself active and accountable. Where/when are challenges posted?

vturner88
  • emotigirl
    emotigirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've been struggling with weight issues for as long as I can remember... Have been yoyoing a lot too...
    I got more than 80 pounds to lose.
  • debbieciampi
    Options
    I'd love to join your group. :)
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also please! :) I need to lose abut 40 + kgs, and was doing well but have fallen off track lately :(

ajball90
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Please add me?

I'm shooting to lose another 62 pounds (100 was my total goal).

katznkt
  • 7djt
    7djt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    7djt wants to join you -- Happy Holidays!
  • seugin
    Options
    Would love to join. .I have 100+ lbs to lose.

seugin
  • emmeryne
    Options
    Add me please! :)

Emmeryne
  • anavestrada1
    Options
    I'd love to join I'm 21 lbs down since I woke up and realized I needed to begin a healthier life stile. I was doing good for a while and then the weight came back on. I've lost a total of 14.5 lbs since October and plan to continue With the exercise and healthier meals.
  • E2LisaParker
    Options
    I'm new here but count me in. I'm working on losing 55 ibs.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I'll join :) I'm trying to lose 120 pounds.

kamakazeekim
  • see_turtle
    see_turtle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to lose.

see_turtle
  • beltinches
    beltinches Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Love to join. I put on a lot of weight over the past two years and I want to get my body back. I have about 51 pounds to lose. This is perfect for me. I've been logging in for nearly a solid month so I think I qualify as logging in regularly.
    Great idea for a group.

beltinches
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ pounds to lose.

Mamamudbug