What did you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• smfeuro
    Options
    3 eggs with some mozzarella cheese and green peppers. Tried to make an omelet but it didn't turn out right so I ended up scrambling it all together. And water from my workout.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    4 cups coffee with a teaspoon(ish) of creamer. Isopure Banana Cream protein powder with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
  • pianochick5254
    Options
    A sandwich made with wholemeal bread, egg-free mayo, vegan 'sausage', crisp lettuce and wholegrain mustard. 450 calories, but I could only eat three quarters of it, I guess my appetite must be diminishing :)

Sounds so good! egg free mayo? I've never been a mayo fan but that sounds interesting, does the lack of eggs make it healthier?

I'm trying to cut out cholesterol, and being egg-free means it's also cholesterol free. Having said that I had a three egg omelette yesterday for dinner, so the impact of egg-free mayo on my cholesterol levels is probably pretty minimal.. In my defence I only had the eggs because they were nearing their expiry date :D

The mayo I use is Tiger Tiger and it's much lighter and less greasy tasting than most regular mayonnaise and so I also prefer it for those reasons.

I've had friends who were adamantly against any of my vegan products and when they tried veganaise they said that they actually preferred it over the conventional mayo.
  • pianochick5254
    Options
    I had a fruit smoothie with a cup of frozen blueberries, 1/4 of a cantaloupe, and 3 bananas with 2 glasses of water blended in. It was incredible :) and only like 450 calories
  • kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options
    A dark chocolate covered strawberry protein shake:

Unsweetened coconut milk, organic frozen strawberries, Hershey's dark chocolate cocoa powder, chia seeds and JJ Virgin Chocolate Protein Shake Mix, all blended

YUM!

WOW.. that sounds really good. I love anything dark chocolate, but I'd probably have raspberries instead of strawberries.
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My awesome pumpkin pie oatmeal! Rolled oats, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, almond milk and pb2. So good. About 330 cals
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Atkins Shake-Mocha Latte
  • pianochick5254
    Options
    I got a waffle maker for X-mas.

I prepared my waffle batter and sliced up a golden delicius apple in the batter and threw in some pecans. I also added a little cinnamon.

It was so good....only problem after I ate it my boyfriend pointed out that I had used chili powder instead of cinnamon. :tongue:

I didn't taste it though.

:D too funny
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Big bowl of old fashioned rolled oats with brown sugar. Warm on a cold morning.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    A bowl of cereal because I got up late and HAD to eat before I leave the house as I don't know when (or if) I will get lunch.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    A smoothie!

400-600 calories.
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    20 Rold Gold Tiny Twist Cheddar pretzels and 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts - eaten together. Yum!!
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    2 mini egg, cheese, spinach, and crab quiches, a piece of ww sourdough with butter, and coffee.
  • iLOVEbabySARA13
    Options
    A whipped, orange creamsicle yogurt...frozen.

YUM!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    quinoa with pumpkin puree, almond milk and pumpkin pie spice and to drink; tart cherry juice with vanilla protein powder in it.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    strawberry greek yogurt, granola mix, banana and water :)
  • GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    2 Eggs and 1 Banana cooked with some peanut butter for flavour
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Coffee, 2 K-Cup
    Klarbrunn - Sparkling Water Lemon Flavor, 1 Can

Overnight Oats:
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned 100% Natural Whole Grain, 1/4 cup dry
    Performance - Whey 100% Isolate Protein Powder - Vanilla Shake, 0.5 rounded scoop
    Chobani's - Corrected 5-7-2013 - Greek Yogurt - Blueberry Nonfat 6oz.,

Bowl of oatmeal:
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned 100% Natural Whole Grain, 1/4 cup dry
    Betteroats - Oat Revolution Pumpkin & Spice, 1 Pouch
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Plain oatmeal with banana, honey, cinnamon and chia seeds. Espresso with milk and teaspoon of brown sugar.

460 calories.:)
  • rmaynard310
    rmaynard310 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Egg Beaters Omelet made with chopped peppers (50 calories), a 4 ounce glass of orange juice (55 calories), and a large cup of coffee with non-dairy creamer (40 calories).