What did you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    overnight oats with chocolate protein powder, chia seeds, goji berries and peanut butter
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    poached eggs
  • teaparty75
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs w/colby jack cheese
    1 chicken apple sausage
    3 avacado slices
    hot cocoa w/2%milk
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    0% Fage Greek yogurt with Nature's Valley dark chocolate granola and a TBS chia seeds.
    Folgers caramel drizzle coffee with a TBS of Trutein peanut butter cup protein powder
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    0% Fage Greek yogurt with Nature's Valley dark chocolate granola and a TBS chia seeds.
    Folgers caramel drizzle coffee with a TBS of Trutein peanut butter cup protein powder

that sounds yummy :)
  • lharvey2797
    lharvey2797 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Homestyle frozen waffle toasted with peanut butter and a medium sized banana
    2 cups of coffee w/ sugar free french vanilla creamer and splenda:smile:
  • juliecl86
    juliecl86 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one eating around 600 cal for breakfast? How aren't you starving in the morning guys??
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Three hardboiled eggs, 1/2 avocado, sauerkraut, and of course coffee+milk.
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    a slice of soya and linseed bread toasted with cottage cheese on.
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Blueberry Bagel with Whipped Cream Cheese & lotsa coffee! Yum!:glasses:
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Pre workout (6am bootcamp) I had a Quest apple pie bar. Post workout I had spiral ham with a scrambled egg, sauteed kale and a giant cup of hot coffee with coconut creamer. MMMMMM!
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    Whey Protein Drink
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Breakfast at 7:00am
    I usually have 100g of greek yogurt, 1 TBSP of Qi'a breakfast cereal and a fruit (usually a medium banana or medium apple)
    Am I the only one eating around 600 cal for breakfast? How aren't you starving in the morning guys??
    I don't like eating huge meals, I prefer to spread out throughout the day, so I have a snack around 10:00am.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Pre workout (6am bootcamp) I had a Quest apple pie bar. Post workout I had spiral ham with a scrambled egg, sauteed kale and a giant cup of hot coffee with coconut creamer. MMMMMM!
    Mmmmm Quest bars!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Breakfast #1 was 317, and #2 was 437, so close! :bigsmile: I'm almost always starving in the morning, that's why I eat something to tide me over until I get to work.

I need to find that pumpkin BetterOats someone posted. I was sad to see it wasn't in my stash.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options

405 is my normal breakfast, it holds me up until lunch. I save all my cals for second dinner aka ice cream, lattes, and Quest bar.
  • Primeval_Princess
    Options
    coffee w/cream, turkey bacon, large egg, scrapple
  • anicoleostler
    Options
    A cliff bar and a Rock Star energy drink :/ I am really struggling to eat in the mornings and even at lunch. I make breakfast for my kids every day but nothing ever sounds appealing and I get side tracked with our morning "to do" list before taking my son to school. Before I know it, it's 10:30 or 11:00 am and I realize that I never ate. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with apples, raisins, walnuts and cinnamon.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    4 weetabix with 200ml semi skimmed milk. It was chest day plus a 2 mile run in the gym :)

440 calories consumed and then mostly burnt off!