50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• canawoman
    Options
    I need this so bad I'm a little behind but so so need the support. I weighed today 243.50 so 50 lbs by june 1 would be awesome.
    That would put me at 193.50..Good luck everyone.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I need this so bad I'm a little behind but so so need the support. I weighed today 243.50 so 50 lbs by june 1 would be awesome.
    That would put me at 193.50..Good luck everyone.

Welcome!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Still at 199.5 no loss/no gain...i'm ok with that for the moment because I messed up this week so thought it would be higher.
    Great job so far everyone!
  • firepro
    firepro Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1.7 lbs per week. This is very doable.
  • MakeMeOver
    Options
    I'd like to join, if it's not too late.

My starting weight is 190.
  • wardba4
    wardba4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would like to jion as well! I have been here for 2 weeks this site has been a godsend. Just entering my food intake was a real eye pener. I have cut daily calorie intake with out really trying. I was shocked at the amount of calories i was consuming on a daily basis. I took advantage of a benefit at work and jioned the cardiac rehab gym, so now as long as i remember to bring a change of clothes i work out everyday as soon as i am done with work.
    I started at 265 pounds i would like to get to the weight i was when my partner and i met which is 180pounds.
    Thanks everyone for the support.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I would like to jion as well! I have been here for 2 weeks this site has been a godsend. Just entering my food intake was a real eye pener. I have cut daily calorie intake with out really trying. I was shocked at the amount of calories i was consuming on a daily basis. I took advantage of a benefit at work and jioned the cardiac rehab gym, so now as long as i remember to bring a change of clothes i work out everyday as soon as i am done with work.
    I started at 265 pounds i would like to get to the weight i was when my partner and i met which is 180pounds.
    Thanks everyone for the support.

Welcome!!
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Shopped in my closet this morning for two sizes smaller jeans!! Very unexpected and very exciting!!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Shopped in my closet this morning for two sizes smaller jeans!! Very unexpected and very exciting!!

Hurray! I can't wait to do that myself!
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am really proud of us!

115 pounds lost in the first week and we had some late starters etc. The ones in yellow have either not got back to me or do their weigh ins on different days. Overall though we need to keep this up.

If you didn't have a great first week, please please do not lose heart! This is a journey not a sprint. Just keep making the right choices and we will make it I am sure.

losingsheet-1.jpg
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am really proud of us!

115 pounds lost in the first week and we had some late starters etc. The ones in yellow have either not got back to me or do their weigh ins on different days. Overall though we need to keep this up.

If you didn't have a great first week, please please do not lose heart! This is a journey not a sprint. Just keep making the right choices and we will make it I am sure.

losingsheet-1.jpg

Incredible! We lost a teenager worth of weight! Fantastic job everyone!
  • JennieWebster
    Options
    Count me in!!!.. my birthday falls in early June :)
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

That is awesome! Great job and congrats!! :)

Barb
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options

That is great!
  • SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for this yesterday. My starting weight ws 239 lbs. My weigh-in days are Tuesdays so today I'm 233 lbs. 6 lb loss. Someone let me know if this counts.
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for this yesterday. My starting weight ws 239 lbs. My weigh-in days are Tuesdays so today I'm 233 lbs. 6 lb loss. Someone let me know if this counts.

Oh IT COUNTS! And CONGRATS! That's Awesome!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options

Great loss!
  • changing4good
    changing4good Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds in the first week - from 240 to 238. (although it feels like a bit more as I've been bouncing slightly above the 240 range for the first few weeks since I've joined.

Definitely almost slipped back into my most frequent challenge - stressed at work driving home, and thinking about what food I could stop and buy that woudl make me feel better. Didn't - but it was close.

Do others face that challenge? How do you cope?
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! I can't wait to do that. I have a box of stuff that I refuse to throw away, determined to wear them again (whether they are in style anymore or not) lol... :tongue:
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot to post my weigh in.... was down 3 lbs from last week :)