My 2013 New Year's Resolution led to dropping 180lbs (Pics)

Replies

• FANTASTIC!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    WOW! You are an amazing inspiration and so very happy for you! Whoever said New Year Resolutions don't last never met you. Congratulations doesn't seem enough but its all I have to give.... hands clapping so loudly they hurt :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • CristinAndrus
    CristinAndrus Posts: 6 Member
    Simply amazing. Keep up the great work!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Wow is an understatement. Congratulations on your success ????????????
  • esai465
    esai465 Posts: 28 Member
    Congrats on your progress! You are a rock star and an inspiration to many! Best of luck for 2014 and keep up the awesome work!
  • greenie
    greenie Posts: 47 Member
    Congrats on your great year!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Thank you I learned much today, and will take your advice because you proved you are a weight loss winner
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    I love your approach. The only part I don't get is where you say: "So while still clearly far away from "success"...."

You are absolutely a success right now. Awesome job!
  • amoment
    amoment Posts: 40 Member
    This is amazing and your attitude is awesome :) It's amazing to think that you've already dropped a whole full-sized adult off your back.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Great Job Ted!! I know first hand the journey you are on and the road seems so long.. I remember when I hit that 150 lb. loss mark and everyone was so supportive and congratulating me but all I could think about was yeah well I still weigh 410 lbs. but stay focused, stay the course, and I am here to tell you that in the end, it will ALL Be Worth it..... I am living proof of that.... Again Congrats!! and continued Success in 2014 and beyond!!! :drinker:
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Thanks for sharing your awesome "success" story so far.
    Because to me, YES, you are a truly inspiring sucess story.
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    F'n awesome.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Congrats on your success!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Wow, Dude! You rock.
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing your Success Story!!!
  • PennyCrow
    PennyCrow Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us. You rock! You are already successful!
  • wow - thanks for this post - inspiring!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Wow! What an awesome year and you look great! Way to go!!
  • ahendz
    ahendz Posts: 16
    Amazing job!! And you have such a positive outlook and attitude..I love it!! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • ivleafklover
    ivleafklover Posts: 36 Member
    I don't normally read through the entire post, but your post was very inspiring and REAL - Thank you for sharing your story with me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!