Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Mine is a little bit lighter than yours right now Rach. I'm going turquoise for a spell. :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    please forgive me for my outburst but...
    I JUST BROKE 200 POUNDS! i'm at 199.8 for the first time in 2 years. oh. my. god. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    last night i was freaking out because i've eaten so much food (healthy, but a LOT) in the last week! i thought that i couldn't possibly lose weight eating like this... well, 199.2 pounds! YEAH! so excited!!!! exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point! !!!! :laugh: i'm laughing maniacally and crying right now! hahaha!

Welcome to ONEderland!! I just made it there myself!! Such a wonderful feeling huh?! Keep it up!
  • js775219
    Options
    I JUST BROKE 200 POUNDS! i'm at 199.8 for the first time in 2 years. oh. my. god. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    last night i was freaking out because i've eaten so much food (healthy, but a LOT) in the last week! i thought that i couldn't possibly lose weight eating like this... well, 199.2 pounds! YEAH! so excited!!!! exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point! !!!! :laugh: i'm laughing maniacally and crying right now! hahaha!

YOU ROCK! I can't wait to meet you in Onderland!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options

Congratulations! That's fantastic!

I was just catching up on all the posts I've missed this week. Loving the conversation about hair colour - I have my natural colour and probably only ever dyed my hair a couple of times. I wanted to dye the bottom ends of my hair bright red but definitely couldn't get away with it now - I'd probably get fired!

Hope you're all having a great weekend.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Saturday challenge - Completed!

Karen
  • numberscolors
    Options
    what time on monday should i weigh in and send my results?
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    numbers - Alot of us are in different time zones so our weights are posted throughout the day on Monday. I weigh first thing in the morning and post it.

Karen
  • numberscolors
    Options
    numbers - Alot of us are in different time zones so our weights are posted throughout the day on Monday. I weigh first thing in the morning and post it.

Karen

thanks, karen! also, thank you for your kind words on that other thread about depression. you're amazing!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday pinups!

Weighing in early this week because not going to be able to get in the gym tomorrow morning and want to stick with the same scales! Down 3.8lbs this so now at 160.9. That was a pleasant surprise given I haven't trained much and have gone over cals a couple of days. Maybe my body needed a break.

Good luck to everyone!
  • abbycat900
    Options
    Ohmygoodnessgraciousme. I'm finally under 160lbs. It's not HUGE or anything, since it's only one pound down from yesterday, but it means I've finally kicked that plateau in the butt! Ahhhh! I am so happy! I know I don't talk here much, but this group has really helped me to stay motivated.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    good morning! i have to weigh in early, as well. this morning i way exactly 199 lbs! that's a 4 pound loss <3
    thanks!
    evan
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Going to weigh in. Super happy that over the week with TOM and a family dinner last night I stayed 197 lbs.

Happy Happy Happy!!

Katie
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Having a hooooorrible weekend as far as alcohol, good intake, and lack of water. Whooops!

On the bright side, my hair is fire engine red again! lol
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Having a hooooorrible weekend as far as alcohol, good intake, and lack of water. Whooops!

Me too girl. Sans hair. lol.
  • js775219
    Options

I am right there with you on the alcohol and lack of water...and the gigantic bag of candy I ate yesterday (Oh joys of left-over Halloween) so I am weighing in today for week 12 at 242.2 (from last week that's a .4 gain, I can live with that).

So 242.2
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

Me too girl. Sans hair. lol.
    Ditto! I was too hungover this morning to go hiking. :ohwell:
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    horrible horrible horrible week. the worst week i've had since i started this in july! i'm so stressed with final year of uni and boyfriend problems that i've just been stuffing my face with crap and barely exercised. I'm up 3.4lb to 136.8 :cry:
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Heya everyone, hope the weigh ins all go ok! I'm 173.5 today, so lost my holiday weight and an extra pound woohoo!

:smile:
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    168 YAY I'm so happy.

Well done everyone!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    146.8 lbs for me. Up again...0.4 lbs from last week. Not huge but I'm going the wrong direction. I need to get my sweet tooth under control!!!!

Hope the rest of you ladies had a better week!