What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Last night I did W1D1 of All Pro. I'm trying to motivate myself to go out in the freezing cold and go to the gym for C25K.

Did ya do it?

Lean Circuit 2 today.

No, I'm lame. I put it off too long, so I ended up doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix instead. I had a ton of energy for it being 10 pm, I couldn't believe it, and I got a great burn, too! Tonight is All Pro medium workout. I'm going to do this at home. Tomorrow I will go to the gym, and I'm going to go check out the weight area and see what they have to work with. The problem is I'm going to need fractionals (tonight will be -10% of Monday's weight, and Friday will be -20%), and I think they just have straight fixed dumbbells there.
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    20 minutes on the Crosstrainer and a 45 minute spin class
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    It's Thursday and I did...

Fat Blasting Challenge and I've got abs (oh yes I do)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I have abs. Somewhere in there! :tongue: Today I'm going to the gym to do C25K either on the treadmill or arc trainer, I'm not sure yet. The arc trainer might actually kill me.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Well, there was an unforeseen wardrobe malfunction, so I opted for working out at home instead. I did Turbo Fire 55 EZ Class and had a nice deficit, then this morning I blew it all to hell eating 800 calories' worth of chocolate. Don't tell anyone!

Oh yeah, I forgot, tonight is All Pro light day (- 20%).
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    30 minute slow run (9:30 minute mile) followed by 50 minute of weights: Bi's and legs.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Let's see I walked 3 miles this morning and did a Chalean Extreme circuit. Will get another 2 - 3 miles in tonight since it's pizza night. :)
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series, 75 mins. 3 - 400 calories.
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did Body revolution, static bike, elliptical and finished the workout with a 19 minute jog. I was super proud of myself cos it's the first time i've jogged outdoors and it was a spur of the moment, seize the day kind of thing. Made my day :bigsmile:
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    today is a much needed off day, but tomorrow is leg day... SQUATS!!!! my favorite day!!
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Today is a fun day of T25 followed by 30 day shred.
  • kel7298
    Options
    The broken record is back...CLX Lean Phase 1 - repeat!
  • _AwesomeSauce_
    Options
    This morning was Chest (incline, decline, flat bench, push ups, fly's), tonight will be (ahem), 30+ min of sex (crosses fingers)
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    For me, today was 20 miles of cycling in the glorious sunny weather! 1 hour 30 minutes, 900 feet of climbing, 750 calories, at an average temperature of 41 degrees F. After the polar vortex, it was nice to be able to get outside. I also did core exercises in the morning, as I do 2 out of 3 days.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    All Pro heavy day AT THE GYM! I was the only girl. I was askeeeered. And I did it. :bigsmile:
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Lean intervals - felt like I was killing myself. 45 min 409 calories..ugh...tired!
  • 1184cjs
    1184cjs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I will be having a game of squash with a friend.
  • Crescent_Meadows
    Crescent_Meadows Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do a 3.8miles run/walk (hopefully 30 min of running with 10 min of walking) and 90 minutes of hot yoga. Maybe if I'm feeling up to it, I might do 30DS when I get home as well :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The plan is C25K on the arc trainer. If I can get on one. Also have an appointment with the trainer to see if I want him to put a lifting program together for me, or stick with All Pro.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Wow, I thought I was slacking with my posts! I won't catch up from last week. Monday was chest/shoulders/triceps, yesterday Mother Nature brought my workout with 8" of snow, and today is back and biceps, with a little arc trainer afterward. I'm not allowed to bring fractionals to the gym, so no more All Pro for me.