What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• PisceanDream224
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 (Day 5)
    Jillian Michaels Kickboxing FastFix Level 3 (for abs)

*** Together, this is 40 minutes of Calisthenics, Weight training, and Cardio w/ kickboxing, and a great calorie burn! :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    NROLFW Stage 1, Workout B
  • csolo634
    csolo634 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My employer has a fitness coordinator who runs dailey classes....nice lady but we call her the devil. Today we did circuit training with 8 stations, two exercises at each. The drill is 20 seconds at each exercise with 10 second rest between to allow switching between exercises, x's 8 reps then move to the next station and two new exercises.

I could only muster one of the two cycles, about 22 minutes total. I haven't worked out much in 6 years and haven't done much of this type of exercise but it sure is fun and gets the heart rate up. Do it again on Wednesday, lots of changes the month I've been on MFP, what a great tool with great results so far!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be indoor biking / spinning for an hour plus the bike ride to ad from the studio.
  • barbosa_art
    Options
    P90X- Core Synergistics tonight
  • cj12141
    Options
    My exercise for the day was running for 30 minutes on the treadmill. And after this post i plan to do my usual 8 sets, 30 reps of crunches. Killer on the stomach but man they sure make you look good and fit, especially in the mornings when you wake up from just a couple sets the day before! Big difference! :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    45 minutes of Zumba on PS3. I think there's only one more 45 minute one to do before I unlock something different! I've never been so excited about playing a game before!!! :bigsmile:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Day 86 - KenpoX
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Day 87
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Day 87

What are you going to do when you're done? Are you going to miss it?

Today I did NROLFW Stage 1, Workout A
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Swimming laps for an hour this evening.
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Elliptical, zumba and weights
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    60 min of Building Brick Bodies... and combination class of resistance and cardio. It's a killer and I'm glad it was over by 9:30am. :)
  • samlankford
    Options
    5 am "back to core" asylum dvd
    stair run and parking garage walk on lunch break
    Max Interval Plyo insanity dvd when I get home from work

:bigsmile:
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    50 minutes weights+chin ups,squats.30 minute Bike ride.
  • sylwheat
    Options
    Curves circuit training before work, a quick walk around Target at lunch (I love it when the manager follows me, hehehe) and a walk around the neighborhood when I get home tonight!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    On the agenda for today: 2 mile swim followed by 45-60 minutes of weights/core circuit training.

The 2 mile swim makes for a nice warmup. If I decide to push it to a 5K swim, I'll do weights circuit tomorrow.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ran 2.5 miles this morning, then will go to the gym this evening to lift!
  • emilyds
    Options
    We are taking the tandem bike out for an hour ride on the trails - plus we pull a trailer with a 40+lb dog in it.
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    TapoutXT: Cross Core Combat