• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Great job so far ladies!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm 145 lbs today! Happy Happy Dance!

It's seems like it has been forever since I have posted a loss.

I completed and exceeded my weekend challenge with my workouts and water, setting that little goal really helped me stay on track through the weekend.

Last night after dinner I enjoyed a little too much wine and I'm really feeling it this morning.

Congrats to everyone!

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    261 this morning!! 250's by next week!!
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone on all of your successes this week!

My weigh-in for the week is on Sundays and yesterday the scale read 132.0! :drinker:

(TMI Alert!!!!!) Then I got food poisoning yesterday and have been puking my guts out ever since. Nothing has gone into my mouth but little sips of water for the past 18 hours, and I don't forsee that changing today. Maybe I'll be able to try some dry toast later, but NOTHING sounds appetizing in any way as of right now. I'm sure this little barf-a-thon will result in a loss, but I would MUCH rather lose by way of fruits, veggies, and sweat! This is miserable! :sick:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    (TMI Alert!!!!!) Then I got food poisoning yesterday and have been puking my guts out ever since. Nothing has gone into my mouth but little sips of water for the past 18 hours, and I don't forsee that changing today. Maybe I'll be able to try some dry toast later, but NOTHING sounds appetizing in any way as of right now. I'm sure this little barf-a-thon will result in a loss, but I would MUCH rather lose by way of fruits, veggies, and sweat! This is miserable! :sick:

Awww hope you get to feeling better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Ew, food poisoning sucks, I've had it once :sick: Feel better soon :flowerforyou:

As for me, I weighed in at 199.2, slow and steady..

Have a good week all!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Bah! I'm up today. 134.4. I felt sick all weekend and consumed mass quantities of cranberry juice and gingerale as a result. So I'm sure that's playing some role there.

Here's to a fantastic week for everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    150.8lbs, but I had a killer workout Sunday morning, so I'm assuming I'll be back down once I'm fully re-hydrated and flush out the lactic acid. I'M SO SORE!!! ><
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I need to figure out which one of my vitamins is making me nauseous. I just chugged 8ox of water trying to dilute it. I take it with food, but it still makes me feel like I'm about to puke. I think it may be the Super B Complex that's doing it.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    187.2 this week. Not great... but hopefully I am getting back on track....
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    weight is 152.5 this morning. Down 1 lb from last week!

Goal for this week is to be down to 150 or lighter by next Mon. weigh in.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Rach, have you tried taking them at night? That's what I had to do with my prenatal vitamin. Otherwise it makes me nauseous.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I found that the Vit B used to make me nauseous. I had to take them with my lunch or later in the day. I am down a pound again this week so 206! Does everybody have 4 challenges for the week?

I WILL drink 90 oz of water per day
    I WILL go for a walk everyday (even if it is raining)
    I WILL record everything that goes into my mouth this week
    I WILL NOT give into the siren song of MacIntosh Toffee this week!

I hope everyone who is not feeling well, feels better! Have a great week :flowerforyou:
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    0 lb loss for me. :( That just means that next week will be a big loss....I hope.
    Weekends kill me. I do great during the week and then eff it all up on the weekends. Need to break that habit!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Looking good so far....still waiting on a lot of weigh-ins. I'm kinda bored so I might send out a reminder email a bit early.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I need to figure out which one of my vitamins is making me nauseous. I just chugged 8ox of water trying to dilute it. I take it with food, but it still makes me feel like I'm about to puke. I think it may be the Super B Complex that's doing it.

Hey Rach, if you can break the vitamin in half and take half in the AM and half at night that might help. I had to do that in the first trimester of pregnancy. Also, if you do take the whole thing in the evening take it with food and not too late, B vitamins are like energy vitamins and can keep you from sleeping. Which is probably not a problem for tired preggos, but if you aren't they can keep you awake.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. I had that color in culinary school in the front of my hair and my natural red in the back. Loved it!
    I've also done red & purple underneath and my natural red/blond on top. The housewives here in the burbs had no idea what to make of me at first. Maybe they still don't. . .
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    OH!
    Down .4 today!
    119.4 yay!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    282.4 for me this week. Only .6 lost.

I think my body is adjusting to the caloric intake and exercise too much. Not sure how to shake things up :\ But kind of really frustrated that the scale isn't moving so much.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Gotta chime in and say if I take my B Complex in the morning, it makes me sick no matter WHAT I take with it. So I take it later like around lunch once my stomach has been fed a bit.

Still 197. No ups or downs. Can't complain but it does concern me that my scale is broken.

Katie
  • js775219
    Options
    Well between yesterday and today I went down to 241.4 which is what I was last week I think...but please keep yesterday's weigh-in as a motivator. Have a good week ladies!