So I'm thinking about doing a push-up challen for Nov...sinc

Options

Replies

• loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sadly I am slacking. I need to admit it to you all so I am not hiding and I will own my lack of determination. I will start week two tonight.:embarassed:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Starting Week 4 today!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Starting Week 4 today!!!

Did Week 4 Day 1, plus two extra max sets, max sets of 30, 28, and 40. :) 170 total
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Dang you guys! Your doing great! I missed my day yesterday, we were busy, so I'm going to make up for it tonight! I'll post later how many I get too. lol
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    20 real big boy push ups!!! :drinker: I'm going to start from here and work my way up. I was previously doing push up on an incline but I figured I would try the real ones.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    20 real big boy push ups!!! :drinker: I'm going to start from here and work my way up. I was previously doing push up on an incline but I figured I would try the real ones.

Nice work!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

Dang! WTG!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Sadly I am slacking. I need to admit it to you all so I am not hiding and I will own my lack of determination. I will start week two tonight.:embarassed:

Me too! I totally skipped a whole week! *meep*....I'm starting back up strong today though and plan to finish out the month. We got this, you can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • maytanewfie
    Options
    Okay, I'm a total loser on this one, I haven't done it at all. the truth is I won't start this week either since I have a skating competition this weekend and I don't really want to do anything that is going to make me sore leading into that. I did however want to say that I'm proud of all of you who are doing it, and send you some encouragement and kudos!!!! Keep up the good work!! If you do it again next month, I might get my tush in gear.
  • loverstreet
    Options
    I completed W2 D1 on Friday and W2 D2 on Sunday...so I feel a little more respectable!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Finished Week 4 Day 2!!!!!

Total of 253 modified push ups.

Sets of 20, 25, 20, 20, and max.
    My first max was 40.
    I did two extra max sets of 48 and 40.

I am so happy! I can't believe the improvement I'm seeing. I started only being able to do 16 in a row, and it was a struggle.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm doing this by myself! Come on guys!!

Finished Week 4 Day 3 today, 23, 28, 23, 23, and a max set of 51. :)

Two more max sets planned for this afternoon.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options

HERE I AM! lol! Okay! Last week was rough but I'm to week three of modified pushups. At the end of week two I was averaging 80 pushups so I'm thinking 100 is in my sights for this week!

That means I start REAL pushups next week...*cry* LOL! I'm excited...it will just be sad to go down to like 5 pushups...and collapse into a shivering mess! Ha ha! Who knows, maybe I will surprise myself! :o)

Amanda...I want to see pictures of these guns!!! You will practically be able to give birth and help the doctors at the same time!!!
  • loverstreet
    Options

How the heck are you doing pushups this far along in your pregnancy? I'll be doing week 2 day 3 tonight. You are not alone! There are a few survivors out there!
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    25 pushups today :wink:
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    YIKES!!! Im slacking on my posting, sorry!!! so I'm up to 50 modified push-ups! I do 5 reps of 10 with a 45 seconds in between each rep. I hope to soon do them all without the 45 second rest! 100 push ups here I come! :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    End of Week 4 Exhaustion Test today!!! Going for 65!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    43 modified push ups today...though I still max out at 10 in a row ... booo....Hopefully that number will be bigger later this week. :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    End of Week 4 Exhaustion Test today!!! Going for 65!

Only made 60. Still proud of that though. Onto Week 5 day after tomorrow.
  • loverstreet
    Options
    Finally finished week 2 for a total of 60 modified pushups. I'm not doing this consistently and I'm paying for it! Today was hard!

So I punished myself and started the 200 pushup challenge tonight. Ugh...that was painful!

Keep up the good work everyone!