I think I'm in love.

Options

Replies

• Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I did not read this whole thread other than OP. I registered just to let you know that hate is a strong word and I HATE you!
    You are a man there is no such thing as love at first sight! got to be kidding me! If you like a girl, go up to her and make the move. Forget these feminist crying rape this rape that. Society has made you extremely beta. Grow some balls!

How about you grow some balls and post under your actual name?
  • pinkname
    Options
    I did not read this whole thread other than OP. I registered just to let you know that hate is a strong word and I HATE you!
    You are a man there is no such thing as love at first sight! got to be kidding me! If you like a girl, go up to her and make the move. Forget these feminist crying rape this rape that. Society has made you extremely beta. Grow some balls!

How about you grow some balls and post under your actual name?
    How about you put a pic of your RL avi instead of some tacky art
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about commenting this on one of her Instagram pictures.

"Your natural beauty radiates through my 4 inch Retina LCD screen. I instantly got a tan from your warm heavenly glow. BRB applying vitamin E, and sunscreen."

Or is that too much ?

Lol
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Also Twilight is one of the most psychologically profound reflections of the human condition in the last decade. Mixed in with the plot and story there are strikingly accurate renderings of IRL biological drives that drive women to attraction.

Its very accurate and primal and is a masterstroke of writing. So enough with the snarky pop culture comments too, its just comes across as low-brow.

2qinxqh.gif

You probably don't even realize the allegorical nature of the Joker in cohesion with the thesis I am talking about which is that biology and chaos always prevails.

Even the joker was a manifestation of Chaos and the Dark Knight along with No Country for Old Men a realization that nothing means anything and everything is chaos. And the reactionary anti-tudes to Twilight is a fear of that chaos. The unleashing of our primal instincts, empowered by the internet, christened by youth, and with all the power and knowledge of the universe, coming at you to destroy you, to destroy ourselves.

So maybe you SHOULD be more serious because you're only in love and young for a short time. Its as serious as life and death.

Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

....don't compare The Dark Knight to Twilight..... just don't!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

Weird that you weren't a member of this site and you were reading this thread.

What were you google searching that coincidentally lead you to this?

Or are we all going to pretend like we don't know a sock puppet when we see one?
  • BRB_sardines
    BRB_sardines Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    OP - you don't sound obsessive AT ALL. Keep doing what you're doing, player. I see great things in your future.
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Don't think like that. She'll be more attracted to you if you are your own independent man with a backbone.

Did you talk to her already?

Are you assured of seeing her again?

After a few mins of conversation, say that you think she seems cool and you'd like to have a drink with her. First dates in a bar environment with alcohol are better options than many other types of first dates.

Yes, we talk everyday. Hmm well I'm still in HS, but I know where my dad keeps his liquor. Thanks for the advice.

NO. VETO. BAD PLAN. DON'T DO THIS AT ALL.
  • pinkname
    Options

Or are we all going to pretend like we don't know a sock puppet when we see one?
    I'm going to ask you to have a seat. I can tell you are beta too. Please do not talk to me if you are a forever alone virgin like OP
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    OP - you don't sound obsessive AT ALL. Keep doing what you're doing, player. I see great things in your future.

You must be his dad.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Also Twilight is one of the most psychologically profound reflections of the human condition in the last decade. Mixed in with the plot and story there are strikingly accurate renderings of IRL biological drives that drive women to attraction.

Its very accurate and primal and is a masterstroke of writing. So enough with the snarky pop culture comments too, its just comes across as low-brow.

2qinxqh.gif

You probably don't even realize the allegorical nature of the Joker in cohesion with the thesis I am talking about which is that biology and chaos always prevails.

Even the joker was a manifestation of Chaos and the Dark Knight along with No Country for Old Men a realization that nothing means anything and everything is chaos. And the reactionary anti-tudes to Twilight is a fear of that chaos. The unleashing of our primal instincts, empowered by the internet, christened by youth, and with all the power and knowledge of the universe, coming at you to destroy you, to destroy ourselves.

So maybe you SHOULD be more serious because you're only in love and young for a short time. Its as serious as life and death.

Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

....don't compare The Dark Knight to Twilight..... just don't!

Don't make me weave in the 2013 Miley Cyrus into this...
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I am a little creeped out by this.

I would start by not telling her what you put here and just ask if she wants to go out this weekend. And for the love of god do NOT throw her in your basement. That may come off as a little overly obsessed.

Lol...well put :laugh:
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Why did you put a comma before "player" like that?

You are one cheeky fellow you know that m8???
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

I'm going to ask you to have a seat. I can tell you are beta too. Please do not talk to me if you are a forever alone virgin like OP

So you don't care to address any of my questions? You might as well at least admit that you're a sock puppet rather than pretending like you didn't just get conclusively and definitively called out.

deliciouscocktail_zpsa976ab08.gif
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

not to defend a potential troll buy I lurked this site way before I became active.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Sigh....now Im getting trolled by randoms..well I have last period in 15 mins...Ill see what happens.

You'll be fine! Seriously! Take a deep breath, be confident, and just start with a hello.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i felt like this when i met mia_ragazza......it faded quickly
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    D'awwhhhh-that was beautiful lol
    Ugh I should have known better than to post on some online forum. You guys just don't get it. Before I met her, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason... and then she shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When she was gone though, the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything..