I think I'm in love.

Options

Replies

• walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Have you been watching/reading twilight?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    God...a young guy can't even be in love nowadays without getting accused for being a creep, rapist, and or troll. The people on DeviantArt are waaaay nicer. Even yahoo answers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2lViTmJ4oSXNY_TUvDg5kqdagVErKEfwjSYUtQF7Z16kr89LC
  • Erindevon1
    Options
    Just ask her out.. and be yourself.. don't change for anyone
  • 424a57
    424a57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    for the record....I felt the same way about Banana Pudding. It took me forever to get over it. But, it will pass. :cry:

No one actually "gets over" a life without banana pudding. You're in denial.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Please tell me your room doesn't look like this.......

Obsession.jpg
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I beginning to think scumbag and nutellabrah are in this together....just sitting back and laughing at all the responses they are getting.

Hummm very interesting ;)

I was thinking that the whole time. What a fun late-night thread for me :)
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I've been here before most of you.... 2011...... I just never really posted, I just really have no one to talk to about this. Im going to assume that anyone with a 2012-2014 join date is a troll.

You're still in high school so you were underage when you were joined.

tumblr_llmzfdn6fN1qdlkgg.gif
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    This was highly entertaining!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You are such a troll!!!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    First dates in a bar environment with alcohol are better options than many other types of first dates.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder why you'd say that.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    That chick better run fast.

:laugh:

Yeah your post (OP) seemed a little OTT.
    Ask her out, if she says no, accept it, move on & don't be a creepy stalker. Good luck buddy.
  • Silhouette_Wolf
    Silhouette_Wolf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    So this is my plan for Friday. I'm going to pick her up at her place. Still debating whether to walk up to her door and ring the doorbell or text her that I'm there. Then I'll open my car door for her, and close it when she gets in. Then when I get in the car and I start driving I'll reach in the back seat and BAM give her flowers. Bad idea ?

It's exhausting seeing so many people buy this.

You have a great over all plan so far bro, but flowers are a bad idea. Give her chocolates. Chicks love chocolate. Flowers die but if she's not in a deficit, she'll carry those chocolates in her adipose tissue for years.

Also, make sure you ask her out first, or she will be surprised on Friday when you show up.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Good for you dude! I hope she likes you back.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I swear that this is a quote from a movie.