Replies

• bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    That chick better run fast.

this. lol!
  • DanielCraigwannabe
    Options
    So there's this girl I met at school the other day. It wasn't like love at first sight, really. It’s was more like… gravity moved. When I saw her, suddenly it wasn't the earth holding me here anymore. She was, and since she came into my life nothing matters more than her. I would do anything for her, be anything for her… I'll become whatever she needs me to be. What would be a good way of asking her out?

GET A FKIN GRIP......TWILIGHT????
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure you're quoting Twilight there bud.

This was established on the first page.

Wizard
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wait is that really what Twilight reads like? I thought you all were joking. Thats just so ball lacking and icky. Blech. Even when I was a teenager that would have made me throw up in my mouth.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Wait is that really what Twilight reads like? I thought you all were joking. Thats just so ball lacking and icky. Blech. Even when I was a teenager that would have made me throw up in my mouth.
    LOL!!! Yes.
    I went to see it with my friends hahaha.
    WASTE OF MONEYYYYYYY.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    That chick better run fast.

I think we all should run fast.
  • zazieinedinburgh
    Options
    So this is my plan for Friday. I'm going to pick her up at her place. Still debating whether to walk up to her door and ring the doorbell or text her that I'm there. Then I'll open my car door for her, and close it when she gets in. Then when I get in the car and I start driving I'll reach in the back seat and BAM give her flowers. Bad idea ?

Brilliant idea. But you need to add a few steps

1),After about an hour or so, start reading her poetry you have specially compiled for the evening
    2) The following day, give her a copy of A History of the World in 10 1/2 chapters, or some other book filled with philosophical musings on love. The only other requirement is that it must be exquisitely neatly wrapped in gift wrap printed with cats
    3) But before you hand over the book, you must start telling all your mutual acquaintances how excited you are to be in a couple and, to the attached ones, say how much you are looking forward to double dates and couples activities
    4) Tell her that you think all her friends are oiks and oafs who d onot appreciate her and that you think she should stop associating with them immediately

Then it will work a charm
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    So there's this girl I met at school the other day. It wasn't like love at first sight, really. It’s was more like… gravity moved. When I saw her, suddenly it wasn't the earth holding me here anymore. She was, and since she came into my life nothing matters more than her. I would do anything for her, be anything for her… I'll become whatever she needs me to be. What would be a good way of asking her out?

GET A FKIN GRIP......TWILIGHT????

Stephenie Meyer's Awards:

A New York Times Editor's Choice
    A Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year
    An Amazon.com "Best Book of the Decade...So Far"
    A Teen People "Hot List" pick
    An American Library Association "Top Ten Best Book for Young Adults" and "Top Ten Books for Reluctant Readers”

Meyer was named USA Today's "Author of the Year" in 2008,[68] and one of MSN Lifestyle's "Most Influential Women of 2008" where she was described as a "literary luminary".[69] She was also ranked No. 49 on Time magazine's list of the "100 Most Influential People in 2008",[9] and was included in their list of "People Who Mattered", with Lev Grossman noting, "Maybe Americans aren't ready for a Mormon presidential nominee yet. But they're more than ready to anoint a Mormon as the best-selling novelist of the year."[70] Meyer was included in The Arizona Republic's "Valley's Most Fascinating People" in December 2008.[71]

Novelist Orson Scott Card said, "[Stephenie Meyer] writes with luminous clarity, never standing between the reader and the dream they share. She's the real thing".[72] Scott described Meyer as an "amazing phenomenon".[73] In an interview with Newsweek, author Jodi Picoult said, "Stephenie Meyer has gotten people hooked on books, and that's good for all of us."[74] Meyer was ranked No. 5 on Forbes' list of "Hollywood's Top-Earning Women", the only author on the list, and it was noted that the "Twilight series of young-adult vampire books have taken the publishing and film worlds by storm."[75]

She was ranked No. 82 on Vanity Fair's list of the "Top 100 Information Age Powers" of 2009.[76] Meyer was featured in an issue of the biographical comic Female Force, a Bluewater Productions title which celebrates influential women in society and pop culture.[51] The comic has previously published biographies of women such as Oprah Winfrey and Princess Diana.[51] In 2011 CEOWORLD Magazine ranked her among CEOWORLD magazine's Top Accomplished Women Entertainers.[77] Meyer was the second bestselling author of the decade, according to a list published by Amazon, beaten by JK Rowling.[78]
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    i'm pretty sure you're quoting Twilight
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I'd appreciate advice from older guys who have experience with women.. some of the women are being rude and sarcastic. So please, if you're a girl, move on...this is a now a guy thread ONLY.

Older guy here.
    Get to know her without coming across creepy or desperate, even if that means not running into her for a few weeks.

Ask her out sooner than later, because you won't want to miss your window of opportunity(if there is one, it's up to her).

No guarantee that she cares about you in any way, shape or form, but good luck.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    1986d1332082574-pocketesn-quickly-get-info-about-status-phones-esn-troll.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure you're quoting Twilight

Oooooh, THAT'S what it is!

Not srs.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I think this dude is quoting Twilight
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I think this dude is quoting Twilight
    I think you're Edward Cullen! :angry:
  • breakingthecycle722
    Options
    Im falling for sinisterly:blushing:
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    We just talked on the phone for like 25 mins. Pretty sure she is the one.

I have run out of advice young man but it sounds like you have this well in hand.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Try texting her OP
  • lahlypop
    Options
    I'd appreciate advice from older guys who have experience with women.. some of the women are being rude and sarcastic. So please, if you're a girl, move on...this is a now a guy thread ONLY.
    Excellent idea! a girl would be the very last person anyone would ask about how to approach a girl. I predict success.
    I loved the line about banana pudding so thanks to the guy who said that.
    L