Looking for friends who started over 250lbs and dropping!

Options

Replies

• SandCarbo3
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on making the decision to use My Fitness Pal.

I started my journey of becoming more healthy at the end of March 2012. At that time, I weighed 273 pounds. Now 22 months later, I am down to my goal weight of 155 pounds. I use My Fitness Pal daily and added exercise in along the journey.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like to stay in touch.
  • claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. My starting weight was 273 and I need and want to provide support, advice and encouragement!!!
  • aumont
    aumont Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. started between 260 and 270 (my scale broke for a while and I had no interest in buying a new one at the time), trying my damnedest to get to 180. 5-10, muscular hourglass build, large frame.
  • becky2t
    becky2t Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started a week ago at 248. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I started this month at 253, I have lost 2 pounds so far and would love to be friends who have similar goals. Mine is to lose 80 pounds. I hope it will strengthen the motivation in all of us!
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I started at 260 and down 30 lbs and then since holiday put a couple back on but lost a few, now only have 3 to lose to get back to 30 lost - but have a long way to go - goal weight is about 140. Please feel free to add me - I like to have friends that are close to my own size and/or age too - so that I feel like our journey and struggles may be comparable and understood better.
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I started out at 290 January of 2013. I joined weight watchers and got down to 274. I stopped going because I couldn't afford it anymore. gained back 9 pounds. my doctor then referred me to a nutritionist. That was last september. I am now 257. My first mini goal is 250 pounds. My ultimate weight goal is to weigh 126. I don't care if it takes me 2 years to do it. I log in everyday and love new friends. feel free to add me.
  • CC_Maam
    CC_Maam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    At my highest I was 286 . . . I did a small bit and brought it down to 268 which is where I started last March.
    I PROMISED myself that I would dedicate 30 days to SOMETHING that got me moving. By the time the 30 days were over I had established a good habit. My first goal was to lose 10 lbs. I am now down 48 lbs and moving in the right direction. It hasn't been fast but it has been steady. I've averaged about 4.8 lbs a month. I'll get where I'm going. For a mental picture I started out in my favorite jeans (Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans) but they were a 24W. I've gone from that 24w down through 22w, 20w, 18w, 16w, 16 and am now in 14's!!! I am shooting for a 10 and if an 8 shows up I'll be delighted.

Anyone who wants to add me I'll be delighted.

BTW I've started a blog today that will be documenting how I am keeping moving and what my menus are as well as keeping focused and a positive mental attitude.

Please join me - we can do it!

CC
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! Me too! Send along a FR!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    SW - OCT 2012 @ 279
    CW - JAN 2014 @ 179
    GW - 150
    100poundslost01252014_zpseaa2ffc9.jpg

Feel free to add, please just add a message to say hello :smile:
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Started at 244 lbs....

21525558.png
  • gabrielle050215
    Options
    I started at 276 pounds. I'm now 185. Anyone feel free to add me! I just started myfitnesspal again.

:)
  • mkladyjmm
    mkladyjmm Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new. Yesterday's weight was 311
  • Helenavee42
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started here at 338 but my highest was 350 down to 300.6 this morning!

~Helena
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - - I started at 348 last February (I got on the scale then end of January 2013 and when I saw 348 - knew I had to do something). I am now 276. 41lbs to my goal weight (of course I'll take anything over that). Good LUCK!!! You got this!!! :)
  • sheens0011
    sheens0011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 253, just started this week, feel free to add me anyone, recepies would be much apprecaited or snaking ideas anything different for lunches as well.... :)
  • lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me - lost 30 lbs, wasnt serious before have gotten very motivated and see the results lately!
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello im new here and looking for friends too im 272 and my goal at the moment is to get to 200 :) but id love to loose 100 pounds feel free to add me :)
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Inspiring, Good for You ! Keep up the Good work !