Replies

• Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    40 minutes weights, full body workout.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I did 20 mins of Kickboxing this morning (2 segments of a 10 minute solutions DVD) and if it snowed all day at home like it did at work I may be shoveling snow when I get home. :ohwell:
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've walked for 30 minutes, have one more 15 minute walk later this afternoon (work breaks), then starting W1D1 of C25K!
  • Jordan_Gregers
    Jordan_Gregers Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    50 minutes on the treadmill at slow pace. Today was my first day back after a week of rest and the first day of my Sub60 10k training for a race in May. Tonight I'm going to a Pilates class as I need a refresher after years of not doing it. I hope it's as fun as I remember it being.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    P 90 X yoga and had to cancel the 4 mile run because of ice on the roads. I might try to do something else.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    A dvd at home just not sure which one. Either 30 Day Shred, Focus T25 or maybe a walking dvd. Then to bed.
  • holdthemustard
    Options
    Nothing. I have not been doing any excercise for a few weeks now. Waiting till Monday when my son goes back to school so I can get my routine back. Then it's a 3.5km walk to gym (45 minutes) and then 45 minutes at gym doing weights, and eppilipical and then walking back home again.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    today was Deadlifts for me....
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Today was running day. :)
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i ran on the treadmill for 37 minutes. we just got a bunch of snow by VA standards so outside running is not an option right now.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Ellipitcial for 15 minutes (an achievement in itself as I'd never been able to do more than 10 on it before) and walking on the treadmill for 35
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Wanted to try something different so tried Bollywood Bodies with John Abraham,Bipasha Basu led by fitness instructor Mark Anthony was pretty fun.
  • CSGmom
    CSGmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Taebo and Supreme 90 total body.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Zumba for an hour, 45 mins of lifting, 10 mins of stretching, and maybe some belly dancing before bed, which isn't so much for a "work out" as it is for coordination....
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    70 minutes on elliptical, strength train tonight
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    30 day shred level 1 and 30 minutes of zumba
  • christopherphillips1983
    Options
    Elliptical until I collapse, or 60 minutes. Whichever comes first.

I'll probably go back later in the evening (by which I mean, midnight-ish) and do a few miles on the treadmill as well.
  • jgthomas78
    Options
    25 minutes of heavy weights followed by 15 minutes on the stair treadmill doing intervals.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    30 minutes weight lifting, 20 minutes jumping rope, 30 minutes elliptical (high resistance) also 20 minutes total for warmup and cool down on Treadmill @ 5 MPH but I dont count it on my HRM
  • TexasTopaz
    TexasTopaz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine was 35 minutes of line dancing!