What frustrates you most right now?

Options

Replies

• littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I have been absolutely frustrated with having insomnia for the last 2 weeks straight, I'm a zombie at work.. my workouts have been sub par (some of them) and now I picked up a cold. I need to sleep to get rid of it, ughhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I want a heart rate monitor.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That I can't work out with my favourite person.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Holding back on comments I want to make here. Ha haha.
  • katbirdinpa
    Options
    loosing the same 3lbs since christmas and feeling really hungry because it freakin cold here
  • katbirdinpa
    Options
    one word benadryl, just one
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been at maintenance for a few years now, so I'm fine with weight and my health is excellent currently. My only problem is that I am stagnating right now on my fitness because I'm demotivated by winter weather. It's not really frustrating, but it's nothing to be proud of. :ohwell:
  • Chantay2005
    Chantay2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: What frustrates me is being on a role and having your whole world fall apart around you and you sabatash everything. Haven't logged in a few days maybe a week now. My daughter just lost her first baby and between that and braking my heel, tearing the achilles and having to wear this stupid boot i am just besides myself. Frustrated doesn't begin to describe how I feel right now. I have never been an emotional eater and I think this is what has frustrated me the most. Going back on the wire tomorrow already ate myself into a fiery furnace today. The worst is the guilt is the utmost worst when you know your blowing all the hard work from the past in a moments notice. Guess I will need to reweigh in tomorrow too, hate to see that number.
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 lbs but I hate how much sugar I'm still eating. No matter how hard I try, I always go over on sugar!
  • hopefulat50
    hopefulat50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That there are so many "experts" saying such contradictory things, confusing the heck out of me. I've decided to ignore them all for the sake of my own sanity and just keep things simple.. eat less, move more.
  • Luxleo
    Luxleo Posts: 21
    Options
    Cravings (lessened drastically. :)). But they still suck. Like I really wan't Chinese food and a burger right now. xD
  • hopefulat50
    hopefulat50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I so agree with that! I've decided to just keep tracking in my diary and trying to exercise at least 4 days a week. And ignore all the other "diet" advice out there.
  • sallywillwin
    Options
    That I keep losing 35 lbs then gaining it back! My own fault but golly……when will I LEARN???:smile:
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    nutrition ..hard to stick to the plan
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I am frustrated that I can't drink more wine. Honestly. Everything else is going great; I feel good, I'm losing weight, getting stronger... But that 4 oz. serving looks ridiculous in my big wine glass.

Cheers to that!
  • sallywillwin
    Options
    Me too and I don't even really LIKE it! How crazy is THAT?? :smile:
  • AreUjoking2
    Options
    I'm frustrated that it is raining and cold, and I am so wanting to ride my bike. Can't wait for spring!
  • amygauv
    amygauv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuation. I know its normal but I have seen my weight fluctuate as much as 4 lbs. Drives me crazy sometimes.

^ this.
    I can literally gain 3 lbs in a day even if I eat healthy or lose 3 lbs -.-
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Being hungry. I make it a point to eat breakfast, otherwise I'm starving all day. Some days, I'm good until lunch, other days I'm starving long before noon. Drives me crazy that I can do the same thing (same job routine Mon - Fri) with the same breakfast (cereal with milk), but some days I want to chew my own arm off before lunchtime.

When I used to eat cereal with milk this happened to me too. I never knew if I'd be hungry or not during the morning.

Sorry to give you unsolicited advice, but have you considered switching up your breakfast? I find that an egg and toast, egg taco, oatmeal with nuts, etc, fills me up and keeps me satisfied until lunchtime (even though my breakfast is usually 200 or fewer calories including coffee with a splash of milk).

Just an idea!

This might go against EVERYTHING anyone says is right on here but if I eat breakfast i end up with the afternoon munchies... If I can withhold from eating (except my morning coffee..s) I am able to better control my 3pm 'hungry' feeling...
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Being hungry. I make it a point to eat breakfast, otherwise I'm starving all day. Some days, I'm good until lunch, other days I'm starving long before noon. Drives me crazy that I can do the same thing (same job routine Mon - Fri) with the same breakfast (cereal with milk), but some days I want to chew my own arm off before lunchtime.

When I used to eat cereal with milk this happened to me too. I never knew if I'd be hungry or not during the morning.

Sorry to give you unsolicited advice, but have you considered switching up your breakfast? I find that an egg and toast, egg taco, oatmeal with nuts, etc, fills me up and keeps me satisfied until lunchtime (even though my breakfast is usually 200 or fewer calories including coffee with a splash of milk).

Just an idea!

^ This! I tried the cereal for breakfast and, even if I added in a half a banana I was still starving before lunch time. I switched to a couple of egg whites, a piece of toast with butter, half a banana and cup of almond milk and I never get hungry before lunch with that.