Ohhhhh my.

Options
14567810»

Replies

• MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    This much craziness over 300 calories? Someone must be hangry...
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing with a medium hot chocolate from Dunkin' Donuts. 320 calories! Live and learn.

OMG not to derail this post, but I did that too, only with a medium mint hot chocolate. Walking back to the office with a coworker after an offsite meeting, we decided to stop for hot chocolate because it was freezing. I was 3/4 through mine when I logged it. I finished drinking it because I had already gone that far (lol) and just figured I'd stick to hot herbal tea from now on (with 1 tsp sugar, no cream or anything).

But really, whyyyy does the DD hot cocoa have to be >300 calories?! They must use full fat milk and a ton of other crap. Ughh.

chocolate and full fat milk is crap? LOLZ! I hope you aren't serious.

[Deleted post because I don't want to have to come back here looking for replies. All the nested quotes make my eyes hurt.]

But to answer your question, I just prefer to eat my calories rather than drink them. Mmmm chocolate lava cake for dessert tonight is going to be AWESOME.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    It's the beverage that killed MFP. Do not take this beverage lightly.

Ha! There is no beverage on this planet that could kill MFP! Surely you jest!

@3dogsrunning : this makes me sad, because I still must try one even though I now fear it will be a great disappointment.

On another note an Irish cue ball is NEVER a beverage that disappoints and always worth the calories.
    :drinker:

That sounds like something I need in my life. You must tell me what it is!*

*eta: Or not... 'Cause, you know, you're a sentient human being who may prefer to keep it a mystery. Or something.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    It's the beverage that killed MFP. Do not take this beverage lightly.

Ha! There is no beverage on this planet that could kill MFP! Surely you jest!

@3dogsrunning : this makes me sad, because I still must try one even though I now fear it will be a great disappointment.

On another note an Irish cue ball is NEVER a beverage that disappoints and always worth the calories.
    :drinker:

That sounds like something I need in my life. You must tell me what it is!*

*eta: Or not... 'Cause, you know, you're a sentient human being who may prefer to keep it a mystery. Or something.
    After googling, it appears to be a Guinness float essentially.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    Yes! Guinness + vanilla ice cream = sooo worth it!
    Says the fat unicorn.
  • amandalj
    amandalj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This post made my day. Thanks guys! :flowerforyou:
  • azsandhawk
    azsandhawk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    300 calories won't wreck anything. Just move on.

This. If you're that worried about it, go hit the gym.

Hit the gym anyway. Best way to deal with any uncertainty.

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
  • dginth86
    dginth86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    breathe and move on! I always aim for lower calories than it says my goal is. Just in case there is something i REALLY want or I eat or drink something that is surprisingly high in calories.. keep up the good fight, one treat isnt going to wreck you!