Replies

• pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I mean congratulations!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    impressive!!!! incredible transformation!!!!
  • precioustee43
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for reposting as it is my 1st time reading your post. Great motivation for me to continue on my journey!
  • jamemia
    jamemia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing you look so much younger and so healthy. Congratulations.
  • mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW well done man- very inspiring!!!!! :)
  • simpsi
    simpsi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow!! very well done
  • sepibo
    sepibo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Your inner beauty shines through (I hope it's ok to say that to a guy?). So inspiring! Congratulations!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sepibo - That's a bit emasculating, but I'll take it! Thanks! :-)
  • Lisarieger
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story with us! That is an amazing accomplishment and a well deserved pat on your back.
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Really enjoyed reading your story. Congratulations!
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Amazing... you don't even look like the same person. Well done, and kudos to Jackie as well for sticking with you and giving you the pushes you needed.
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Now down 369.6 :-)
  • cheriannab
    cheriannab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, it is definitely inspirational!
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow this is so amazing!
  • angelinaflores
    angelinaflores Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Such a great story. Congratulations and good luck with all your future goals- no doubt you'll reach them!
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing is all I can say! Keep up the great work!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration to everyone!!! Congratulations on your journey and your success!!!! :smile:
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspiring stories I've read on here. You are amazing! Congratulations on your success so far and I'm sure you'll continue to achieve anything you decide to work towards!
  • MiniMazz4
    MiniMazz4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing and inspiring story! I have passed your success story on to many at my gym. Congratulations! This is truly a life change done right. You saved your life and hopefully your story will save others as well.
  • Loonatix931
    Options
    I just joined today and though I am here for better health and to gain. I have to say your story is a huge inspiration, not only to people trying to lose but to anyone trying to accomplish anything. Thanks so much for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!