chubby or skinny

Options

Replies

• bettacheckyoself
    Options
    yeah, and I was really shocked to see novel like responses in this one...
  • needtochange2014
    Options
    I just want someone to hold me.

This. hahaha
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The one with the highest credit score and deepest wallet.

AhhhhHAahahah
  • cheekymcgee
    Options
    Fit.
    Skinny.
    Chubby.

In that order of preference, but that's minor in the scheme of things for me!
  • cheekymcgee
    Options
    Holy hell! There's a lot of wordy responses.

TL;DR
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Chubby. I don't think I ever liked a skinny or muscular guy. :laugh: Something must be wrong with me.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hubs is chubby :) Never really had a preference just that they had to be taller than me lol
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I've loved, dated, been attracted to pretty much every physique/height/weight you can think of. It's really all about connection and chemistry for me. If we get on and you stimulate my mind, THATS what matters!

I have found friends that will "only" date really skinny people to have a lot of failures in love. They're just focusing on the wrong things...
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Dated chubby. Dated skinny. That's not the size that matters.
  • tristikay
    tristikay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband has been chubby and skinny (fit)...sure he looks great naked skinny....GREAT abs and arms...but I love the way he feels when he is a lil plump and we cuddle...so I guess both as long as it's my hubby!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Happily married to a skinny but fairly muscular man. Dated both types before that I didn't really think it mattered. I agree with some of the other posts that teeth are a dealbreaker as far as the physical aspects...they don't have to be perfect, just not really screwed up and totally ignored.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    funny_gif_collection_07.gif
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    personality over looks.
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    personality over looks.

^^ My hero. lol
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Honestly though I like bigger guys.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    whichever one is sweeter. usually into "thick" girls (beyonce.. christina milian...)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hey.. Im fat. I know that no one wants fat people... and I personally know that cute and chubby is an insult. Skinny people get everything in life. Fat people get nothing.

^^ needs psychiatric help
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I married a skinny guy, but I didn't fall in love with his physique, I fell in love with his personality & drive.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I married one
  • Anney1843
    Options
    Honestly like most people I'd prefer a guy who was really muscular. But if I were to choose between the two I would say chubby. I'm not a particularly thin person and I would never want to date a guy who was skinnier than me.