How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• lindsay942
    Options
    I will marry my partner who has asked me several times ..and I always refuse... as who wants to be a fat bride for the second time ?
  • hopeless_rhomantic
    hopeless_rhomantic Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My moms gonna buy me a new wardrobe and then I'm going to NEVER wear clothes!! lol. All of my sorority sisters are really skinny so I'm gonna go to one of those stores that NEVER have my current size and buy a tight short dress and heels and ROCK it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zivasak
    zivasak Posts: 88
    Options
    Sales in Paris! Live and work in Bali so it will be nice to look healthy and toned in elegant summer clothes.
  • TylerAvenger
    Options
    Hmm... looking at all this... I not might look into getting a tattoo to celebrate my transformation (when I get there).
  • CalistaBruno
    CalistaBruno Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy my first-ever bikini and wear it to the beach.

I'm also going to buy 5 sundresses in various colours and not have to worry about the rash that comes from my thighs rubbing together.
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Buy some brand new jeans!!! Then get fine tuning with my sport training ;-)
  • elizabagel
    Options
    buy a bikini and a pair of short shorts :laugh:
  • polkadotmoon
    Options
    I'll be getting my work photo updated.

It's not huge, won't cost me a penny, but once I get to my healthy weight (and I've maintained it for at least 6 months) I'm getting that photo changed.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Not an original answer, but......shopping spree! A small one, anyway.
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Getting a tattoo. I don't have one but after this transformation I feel like one is called for. :)
  • 01Smilieface
    01Smilieface Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hair cut and colored
  • awholenewworld
    awholenewworld Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So many great ideas. I am going to get professional pictures taken. I always get them of my daughter but I am never in them because I know I will look horrible and wreck a cute picture of her. Once I lose the last of the weight I am going to be in a couple of shots with her.
  • gravitygirl76
    gravitygirl76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Schedule my body lift! It's MUCH needed! :)
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do a happy dance and then start the real work of body recomp. And/or maintenance.

I reward myself all the time with new clothes. And just walking around in my new body feels like enough of a reward.

But I suggest that every woman go get fitted for a new bra and panty. It feels amazing to wear undergarments that fit. And you never realize how poorly your old ones fit until you try new ones. But make sure to get measured and try on different styles than you're used to. Things feel different on a thinner body.
  • buttercupcakegina
    buttercupcakegina Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    start belly dancing and lifting heavy :)
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I want to hike or backpack the Highline Trail in Glacier National Park. I will probably do it before I reach my goal, but it and other hikes like it (Yosemite's Half Dome, Grand Canyon's Rim to Rim) are one of the reasons I want to be in better shape. You can actually see the Highline Trail on this photo. Look it up on youtube if you want to see some beautiful country.

DSC04084.jpg[
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    start belly dancing and lifting heavy :)

Lift heavy now, not later! Then you'll definitely have a great tummy for the belly dancing. ????
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    A massive splurge on some fancy holiday somewhere exotic and romantic, just me and hubby :tongue:

Before packing the suitcases....a make over (wardrobe, make up, hair, the whole toot) and professional photo shoot.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Go back to eating the way I used to and gain it all back. Then come back to MFP and ask what went wrong!!! :drinker:

Good one!:laugh:
  • krokus99
    krokus99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    knitting a stranded pullover for myself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!