How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• lisacarrana
    lisacarrana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Buy myself a new mulberry bag.
  • vedalewis
    vedalewis Posts: 37
    Options
    My goal date is my wedding anniversary so hopefully I will celebrate on a beach somewhere looking cute in my swimsuit ;)
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    A summer jazz concert with my husband where I will wear a cute little summer dress and look fit and wonderful and feel great. My husband used to love me in cute little dresses, but that was when I was cute... and little.
  • FemaleSheogorath
    Options
    I will get my breasts augmented and new clothes to show off my efforts.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I want to hike or backpack the Highline Trail in Glacier National Park. I will probably do it before I reach my goal, but it and other hikes like it (Yosemite's Half Dome, Grand Canyon's Rim to Rim) are one of the reasons I want to be in better shape. You can actually see the Highline Trail on this photo. Look it up on youtube if you want to see some beautiful country.

DSC04084.jpg[

Hiking Yosemite's Half Dome is on my bucket list!
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    start belly dancing and lifting heavy :)

Don't wait until you're at goal to start belly dancing. The community is incredibly supportive of all body types and it's a lot of fun! :-)
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I bought some very short dresses and some very skinny jeans and boots as they fitted over my calves at long last ????
    I gained a bit lately but all I needed was for those clothes to start feeling a bit tight to get back on track for the summer, I've got a whole new summer wardrobe to buy this year and I can't wait.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Going to a Walmart out of town in some Daisy Dukes!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

^^^ this :D
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Buying leather pants thanks to a bet i had with my mom about a decade ago about losing weight.
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans. New boobs.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree and a couple more tattoos...
  • lesteidel
    lesteidel Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    "Private time" with my SO
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My first goal was to lose 50 and get a tattoo. Well i've lost 70 now so it's time for my tat.
    my next goal is to see my abs, when that happens i'm going shirtless everywhere...and i mean everywhere. i hope none of my friends have weddings or funerals because i won't have a shirt on.
  • MicheleMWolf
    Options
    Major shopping spree!
  • Coltsatc
    Coltsatc Posts: 36
    Options
    Sleeve tattoo!
  • jeyloz
    jeyloz Posts: 36
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I'm having a hip tattoo, one of my favourite Shakespearian quotes.

When I can see abs I'll be booking myself in for Pole Dancing classes.
  • joshuaratliff
    joshuaratliff Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    1. New clothes like most have said.

2A. Run a half marathon in the Fall 2014. 2B. Begin training for my second after I recover for Spring 2015. 2C. Complete a full marathon in the Fall 2015.

3B. My big dream is to walk the Appalachian Trail in my life time. Not all at once of course, but split up of various weekly hikes. It can take 10 years as far as I'm concerned. I just want to have that on my life's resume, and Will start that journey 2015/2016.
  • Coltsatc
    Coltsatc Posts: 36
    Options
    Oh and a vacation somewhere tropical where I probably won't wear a shirt the entire time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!