What did you eat for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i had a wonderful salad and my home made olive oil and apple cider vinegar dressing. i topped that off with some raw sunflower seeds (shelled) and rye crisps.
  • busybarbie
    busybarbie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese and pineapple and mix nuts
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    i had some grilled chicken, brown rice with wild rice , broccoli and corn,. :blushing:
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Some baked beans and poached egg. Fills you up but less calorific than having bread:happy:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Leftover pork roast with potatoes and mushrooms. Plus a salad of spring mix with light dressing.
  • marleyskye05
    Options
    tomato soup and a piece of whole grain toast with coconut oil.
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    "Elevate Me" Chocolate Coconut Cluster Protein Bar....240 calories
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Salad and spinach with chickpeas and half a tin of salmon.
  • MJ1975CA
    MJ1975CA Posts: 31
    Options
    onion pita
    light cream cheese
    slice of pepper jack cheese
    sliced cucumbers, red bell pepper and red onion (sliced into long strips)
    folded it in half and had a raw veggie taco
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I brought a garden salad and quinoa chili to work for lunch today. I ended up at McDonalds for a drink, so bought a hamburger to go along with my salad instead of the chili. Fit into my calories/macros and had the chili for dinner.

My lunch ended up at 327 calories.
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon!

I had a tuna mix. Tuna, Cucumber, Serrano, Jalepeno, Tomato, Onion (green, red and white), Cilantro, Lemon Juice and Advacado. It was spicy and delicious :)
  • ottawaheather1970
    ottawaheather1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always make my BLTs with mayo on one side, guacamole on the other. Delish!
  • catherinemaxwell566
    Options
    salad consisting of 1/3 cup of Quinoa, 1/3 cup of microwaved seitan, two cups of spinach, 1 medium tomato, half an avocado, 1/3 cup grated carrot, lime juice, peri peri sauce and about a teaspoon of citrus salad dressing, unfortunately this clocked up around the 500 cal mark :(
  • stakoc94
    stakoc94 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Chicken with Spicy Brown Mustard, asparagus and a HUGE glass of water :smile:
  • edavid106
    edavid106 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ate a salad with 2 cups of spinach, 2 cups of lettuce, 1 cup of shredded carrots, 6 cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup of feta cheese and 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette. I also pan fry chicken breast (about 4 oz) with olive oil, salt and pepper, and I cut it up and put it in my salad. It was delicious!! :smile:
  • AnewLaura
    AnewLaura Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 cup of cucumber and some turkey pepperoni.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    One and a half slice of domino's pepperoni and jalapeno pizza. Leftovers from the kid's dinner last night.

Calories 308 Carbs 36 Protein 12 Fat 13
  • atcross
    atcross Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My "breakfast casserole" of eggs, lots of spinach, potatoes, onions, ham and cheese. And a cup of coffee. I make a 6-serving 9x13 baking dish of it every weekend. It re-heats well in the microwave.
  • CampbellTony
    CampbellTony Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    100g raspberries, 100g blackberries, 82g peeled banana chopped covered with a flavoured low cal yogurt. It was like a big bowl of dessert yumminess. was only a couuple of hundered calories and I was full for ages.
  • R3dVamp
    R3dVamp Posts: 18
    Options
    A lovely salad, finished off with a cup of coffee (skim milk of course) and a piece of toast with peanut butter.
    Iceberg Lettuce, 1 cups
    97% Fat Free Bacon, 50 g
    Grated Parmesan Cheese, 10 g
    Coffee - Mug Instant Coffee With Skimmed Milk, 1 mug (350 ml)
    Egg - Medium Hard Boiled Egg, 2 medium egg
    Peanut Butter Crunchy, 10 g
    Thin Sliced Honey Roast Ham, 100 g
    Zoosh Ranch Creamy Garlic & Parsley - Salad Dressing, 20 ml
    Light Rye Bread - Bread, 1 slices