30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options

Replies

• Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    You have far more exciting ice cream than we have here....
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 1/2 cup Haagen Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato + 1/2 cup Front Porch Chocolate Rocker
    Day 2: 1 cup Blue Bell Kentucky Delight
    Day 3: 1/2 cup Blue Bell Kentucky Delight (mmm pie crust pieces)
    Day 4: 1 cup Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused Core
    Day 5: 3/4 cup Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts
    Day 6: 1/2 cup Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake
    Day 7: 1/2 cup Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans

I literally have over 20 pints in my freezer plus a few half gals. It's going to take me a long time to eat through them with only 1-2 servings at a time, lol. Hoarder status!

ETA: I've lost 3 lbs :smokin: ... although I just switched back to eating at a deficit... but obviously it's due to the cleanse.

I have 21 pints squirreled away in my freezer and i'm also only eating 1-2 servings at a time. it is ridiculously awesome...

how is the Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans? I really wanted to try that one but my Wholefoods doesn't sell it
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm not cleansing right now but I admire and envy all of you who are! Have you tried a combination of Hagen Daz chocolate peanut butter and their coffee?? I think about half and half of each. So it works perfectly if you have a friend, you can each have a pint and share. Very Romantic!

This is all i want... someone to lift weights with and eat ice creams </3

Yes once you have this you have everything you need!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Day 1: 1/2 cup Haagen Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato + 1/2 cup Front Porch Chocolate Rocker
    Day 2: 1 cup Blue Bell Kentucky Delight
    Day 3: 1/2 cup Blue Bell Kentucky Delight (mmm pie crust pieces)
    Day 4: 1 cup Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused Core
    Day 5: 3/4 cup Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts
    Day 6: 1/2 cup Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake
    Day 7: 1/2 cup Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans

I literally have over 20 pints in my freezer plus a few half gals. It's going to take me a long time to eat through them with only 1-2 servings at a time, lol. Hoarder status!

ETA: I've lost 3 lbs :smokin: ... although I just switched back to eating at a deficit... but obviously it's due to the cleanse.

I have 21 pints squirreled away in my freezer and i'm also only eating 1-2 servings at a time. it is ridiculously awesome...

how is the Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans? I really wanted to try that one but my Wholefoods doesn't sell it

It's delicious. It's my first Jeni's and I was skeptical about spending that much for a pint of ice cream but it's definitely worth it. You can taste the whiskey and it's got big ol' pecan halves. A+, 10/10.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I need to find a way to join in. Being lactose intolerant is the bane of my existence (yes I'm being dramatic but ice cream is yummy!).

Why have I never seen Talenti and Blue Bunny at the grocery store. Is Canada being excluded from the deliciousness?
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Blue Bunny, Bunny Tracks (1/2 cup)
    Day 2 - Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato & Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (1/2 cup each)
    Day 3 - Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato (1/2 cup)
    Day 4- Talenti Caramel Apple Pie Gelato (1/2 cup) and Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream (although only about 1/3 a serving. i just couldn't wait to sample it)
    Day 5- B&J Cinnamon Buns (1/2 cup) and 1/4 cup of Talenti Tahitian Vanilla that i turned into green tea with some matcha :) ….and a chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter cream filling and chocolate icing with dark shaved chocolate pieces on top
    Day 6- Talenti Caramel Apple Pie and Talenti Double Dark Chocolate (1/2 cup each)
    Day 7- Jeni's Birch and Marshmallows (1/4 cup), Jeni's Wildberry Lavender Ice Cream (1/4 cup) and B&J's Pumpkin Cheesecake (1/2 cup)

I enjoyed the B&J pumpkin much more this time. I think my sample of it the other day was too small to fully appreciate. This time i did a full serving and there was plenty of graham crumbles and cheesy swirls. yum.

the birch & marshmallow flavor is wonderful. I wasn't sure if i was going to like this one, but i am definitely a fan. It tastes just like a rootbeer float with pieces of marshmallow mixed in.

the Wildberry Lavender flavor is just ok. Honestly i expected a stronger & more complex flavor. won't be buying this one again. I wish i had bought the buckeye state instead because my selection is seriously lacking peanut butter.

i might have more later tonight, still trying to see if i can work it into my day.
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Would my snicker doodle ice cream sandwich by skinny cow be acceptable?
    If so I'm in!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I need to find a way to join in. Being lactose intolerant is the bane of my existence (yes I'm being dramatic but ice cream is yummy!).

Why have I never seen Talenti and Blue Bunny at the grocery store. Is Canada being excluded from the deliciousness?

They have coconut milk pints made by Silk, and a few other brands I believe. I've never tried them, but my mom eats them.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I may just suck it up and eat the real deal dairy stuff - but then it might actually turn into a cleanse for me...

aTXLffR.jpg

But...

butta-icecream-crackers%2B125-001.JPG

So conflicted!
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I think the amount of Ben and Jerrys you all ate made Gay marriage legal in the UK
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    How the HECK can you lose weigh from eating ice cream everyday ? That happened to me an I gained 10 pounds from Ben&Jerry's strawberry cheesecake Ice cream

By making sure it fits in your calories & not going over your calories for the day. All you need is a spoon, bowl, & digital measuring tool.

Day One: Two cups of Weis Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Day Two: Russell Stovers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs (not an ice cream)
    Day three: A whole pint of Cinnamon Buns by Ben & Jerry's. Was going to split it up for today & tomorrow, but ate it all today haha. Will just count it for tomorrow too.
    Day Four: Will have a McDonald's Pineapple Smoothie
    Day Five: Hazed & Confused That's My Core 1.5 serving, lemon frosted cookie, and Russell Stover cookie dough egg
    Day Six: Hazed & Confused That's My Core 1.5 serving

Ugh they didn't have the Coffee/Donut ice cream at my local Wal-Mart. Bought the Breyers gelato to try.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Hey! Finally a cleanse that I'm sure there is proven evidence that it'll work. I'm sure it wouldn't even have to count as a cheat day. I want to be in real bad, but can I watch? Just keep the pistachio nut kind away from me.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Bump

grabs pop corn

But....I think I did this in 2000 and gained 80 pounds....
  • knightlygator
    Options
    Read through... Thank you ALL for the yummy flavor options.. Have my list started.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Bump

grabs pop corn

But....I think I did this in 2000 and gained 80 pounds....

Weird. I did this in 2013 to now and lost 53 lbs. *shrugs*
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Hey! Finally a cleanse that I'm sure there is proven evidence that it'll work. I'm sure it wouldn't even have to count as a cheat day. I want to be in real bad, but can I watch? Just keep the pistachio nut kind away from me.

Absolutely man.

It is backed by science. A pint a day means PR's on all lifts.
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Day 1 - Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip (10/10). Great flavor & creamy texture. Highly recommend if you like banana!
    Day 2 - Ciao Bella Pumpkin Sea Salted Caramel (8/10). Flavor is spot on, but it has a pumpkin puree like texture I didn't care for. However, very macro friendly! 190 cals - 9f/24c/3p per serving
    Day 3 - Talenti - Toasted Almond (currently consuming). 230 cals - 10f/27c/7/p per serving. Giving this one a 10/10 (I'm biased towards almonds though). Chopped almonds, brown sugar & maple syrup swirl in a sweet cream base. Good mix of salty & sweet. nom nom nom.
    Day4 - Three Twins Butterscotch Pecan - Currently Eating, will edit after consumed. Heavier macros on this one... 230 cals - 15f, 21c/3p. Flavor is really good on this one. Another mix of sweet and salt. However, the texture kinda sucked.... I was expecting it to be much creamier considering the 15g fat per serving. I guess the majority of the fat came from the chopped pecans though. I personally wouldn't waste 60g fat on a whole pint again moving forward. 7.5/10
    Day 5 - Maple's Organics Cardamom Ginger - Great macros on this one... 150 cals - 9f/17c/3p. I had my hesitations about this one, but damn... 10/10! Very refreshing flavor, texture was very creamy! Cant beat that, good macros & good flavor. Highly recommend this one! **Just got to near the bottom and there was a huge candied ginger piece, motherofpearl it was yummy!
    Day 6 - Talenti - Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip - 230 cals - 13/f/25c/4p. Really nice flavor, very creamy. Tastes just like a Dark Chocolate Raspberry candy bar. Raspberry Gelato with Dark chocolate shavings which provide a nice crunch, but melt in your mouth since they're so thin. I would give it a 9.5/10, but this is because I still can't get that damn cardamom ginger out of my mind.

Day 7 - Talenti - Sicilian Pistachio - 210 cals - 10f/27c/4p. Nice flavor... standard pistachio flavored ice cream base, with chewy pieces of pistachios. Good balance of sweet & salty. I recommend if you have a thing for Pistachios or nut flavored (giggity) ice creams. Stacked up against the Toasted Almond by Talenti, it ranks below it. However, still a solid one overall. 9.5/10.
    voRQSCy.jpg?1
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: hot fudge brownie sundae with Edy's vanilla bean
    Day 2: same
    Day 3: Midnight Truffle blizzard from DQ
    Day 4: Breyer Tiramisu gelato-- awesome-- will buy again. Not as crazy about the ladyfingers but the mascarpone and espresso are both amazing
    Day 5: same-- turns out that either they're wrong about how many servings are in a container or they're wrong about the weight of a serving. *shrug*
    Day 6: hot fudge brownie sundae-- last of the brownies. :cry:
    Day 7: Edy's slow churned french silk