The "Mediocre" Woman

Options

Replies

• Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Yeah I no longer aim to be a supermodel and I tell you what, i'm much happier as a result. I just try to be the best version of myself these days. I will never be perfectly toned, eat clean and spend hours in the gym. I do go to the gym but its always for 1-2 hours. I want to enjoy life more than I want to be that disciplined I.e a night on the town having plenty of shots and cocktails ect then some nice greasy food at the end of the night like maccy ds or pizza mmm! When I was nore disciplined, not gunna lie, I felt miserable.
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So, so far we got boobs, bacon, and what else?

bacon, boobs, enjoys sex.

I think that's pretty much it. the rest is gravy.

In for gravy

What if I don't enjoy sex?

We dudes don't last long enough to notice anyway.

True story
  • TylerNorris57
    TylerNorris57 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

In for gravy

True story

I have been nicknamed the energizer bunny by a few exs
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    *lifting head from feeding trough*

I would MUCH rather hang with a gal who doesn't take life too seriously, knows how to laff, can donate her liver to science, cares enuff to get dolled up when appropriate, can throw down the F-bombs and make the guys jealous, sexy smart, loyal and is a CHEF.

Ya, I got one of those....

Seriously though, for the rest of us *mediocre* guys, we love the down-to-earth women!
  • rollng_thundr
    Options

In for gravy

True story

Your "tooting horn" is a little off-key.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Anyone in for some purse-shaped cardbordeaux?

123+bags+IIHIH.jpg
  • rollng_thundr
    Options
    Anyone in for some purse-shaped cardbordeaux?

123+bags+IIHIH.jpg

^^ This - chic and stealthy! My man-card would be revoked.... BTW, has anyone seen it? :indifferent:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Far too many women are mediocre. I like the special ones.

And far too many men think they are special but are really mediocre :tongue:

I haven't been mediocre in years. Too much work to keep the standard up.

Hey now, I wasn't directing that at anyone in particular. I don't even know you, so I most definitely couldn't make a judgement like that ;)

I thought that's what the Interwebs was for? :wink:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

In for gravy

True story

:drinker:
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Far too many women are mediocre. I like the special ones.

And far too many men think they are special but are really mediocre :tongue:

I haven't been mediocre in years. Too much work to keep the standard up.

Hey now, I wasn't directing that at anyone in particular. I don't even know you, so I most definitely couldn't make a judgement like that ;)

I thought that's what the Interwebs was for? :wink:

Oh. Yeah. Thanks for reminding me! Even so, I wasn't directing that at anyone in this thread. Just kidding. Or not.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

In for gravy

True story

I'm sure you have been bro. With you it is either too fast or not at all.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I aim for it all the time however, i am wise enough now to know that i will just have to settle for being my own kind of model. From where i started to where i am now is a huge difference and i am better than i have ever been. So i will never give up trying to get a better body but i am always satisfied that i am doing the best i can with what i got and be my own version of Beautiful.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    In for the bacon eating beer drinking mediocre women
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Medicare here, stretch marks, boobs don't look how I would like them to look, and a little extra curves ie chunky in some areas lol
  • Rissyroo513
    Rissyroo513 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling more at home with each post I read.

I am learning to love my tiger stripes or zebra, your choice really...I hate when I know more about vehicles than guys (happens way more than I would like). I refuse to drive an automatic and plan on buying my own motorcycle as soon as I'm no longer a broke graduate student. I can't handle fruity girl drinks. My mother has given up on trying to make me speak like a lady, I was always a daddy's girl and adopted the speech patterns of guys that work in machine shops with no women around (really hard to curb when working with children).

Models don't seem like they are much fun, can't eat bacon and beer is too high in calories for them to even consider. I'm ok with mediocre if it means I get to live a full life and don't have to suffer in a push up bra from now until eternity.
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks, boobs that are lower than in my 20's but still okay to look at, big booty even when skinnier. Love to cuss, drink, fight, sometimes in that order. Karaoke Queen. Love to drive fast cars and big trucks!
  • kytte
    Options
    I'm ok with mediocre if it means I get to live a full life and don't have to suffer in a push up bra from now until eternity.

Models are overrated and I have no interest in looking like one, as others have said, I strive to be the best me that I can. That said, I will still torture myself pushing those puppies up and I will keep them that way to my grave. XD
  • kytte
    Options
    Love to cuss, drink, fight, sometimes in that order.

All 3 here, and I got my mouth from my mother. :drinker:
  • kytte
    Options
    I'm out on the cardboardaux. I don't like purses. They annoy me. I much prefer a wallet or money clip, but if I MUST carry more with me, I take along my old backpack style diaper bag that I call my survival kit. You know, in case the zombie apocalypse happens. I take that **** very seriously.