What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My 3 killers:

1. Red wine at least 3 or 4 nights a week.
    2. Close to an entire bag of Doritos.
    3. Close to an entire jar of Lays ranch to go with said Doritos.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Full order of Texas cheese fries, bowl of potato soup, queso with chips and salsa, and a molten chocolate cake from Chili's (I'm guessing that's around 5000 calories). Yes, just for me.

Half a tub of icing straight out of the can with a spoon.

Mozzarella sticks with honey mustard and a large M&M blast with chocolate syrup added from Sonic.

All of these things I ate on a very regular basis. Weekly, sometimes 3 or 4 times weekly. I'm actually shocked now that I wasn't way larger than I was.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Skyline chili dip and tortilla chips. 2 containers of the dip...in one day.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Frisco Melt from Steak 'n' Shake - 750 calories (usually with an order of fries and then splitting a milkshake with the hubs)
    Bacon, Egg, cheese McGriddle from McD's - 460 calories and hashbrown -150 calories
    Sausage, Egg, cheese McGriddle from McD's - 550 calroies and hashbrown - 150 calories
    Taquito with Sausage, Egg & Cheese Meal from Whataburger -717 calories

Out of control portions of pizza, mac-n-cheese, cake, and pasta dishes.

I eat some of these still from time to time, either because I knew I earned it (cals out!) or it was a cheat day.

The biggest eye opener was actually over 6 years ago, way pre-MFP, but when I was preggo with my 1st child. I had gestational diabetes and had to learn how to count carbs and had a plan to follow. 15 grams of carbs = 1 carb count and that was what I was allowed to have at breakfast. 1 bagel = 4 carb counts!! Plus the cream cheese and OJ to drink......yeah, I had to drastically change my way of eating back then.
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    1 medium supreme pizza
    1/2 gallon bunny tracks ice cream
    44 oz of lemonade

All in ONE sitting! :( That was my Saturday night ritual.

Don't even WANT to know the calories and numbers on that....now it just seems INSANE!

I have went from 333 lbs. to 235 as of this morning. NEVER going back!
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    A medium pizza, an entire bag of bread sticks and an order of cream cheese dip.

I have no idea how many calories that is, but it was SO good.
  • cupcakesANDiron
    Options
    It makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about eating all of this now but there was a time when practically every night right before my husband & I would make a Jack in the Box run.

My order alone would consist of: 3 egg rolls, 2 sweet & sour sauces, 2 tacos, 4 ranches, 7 jalapeno poppers, & a small cookies & cream shake with whipped cream. That adds up to 2,500 calories & an ungodly amount of fat & carbs along with it!!!!!!! :sick:

I am never going back to that ever AGAIN!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    For the life of me I cannot remember her name....
  • Jenjenthejetplane1
    Options
    Chick-fil-a breakfast of course I got everything large, then lunch from taco bell Quesadilla, Taco, Large drink...... EVERYDAY I would do this ehhhhh makes me cringe.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    A peanut butter cookie from Starbucks!

If that is your worst then I feel like you should go have a real splurge day. Lol

All you can eat buffets were considered personal challeges. I managed to eat 7 moderately filled plates in one visit at a Ryan's.

At cici's pizza my personal best was 36 slices of pizza with a side of pasta.

I have ate entire large pizzas by myself with a couple cans of coke.

20 tacos/burritos at taco bell

(I still eat this) Subway oven roasted chicken breast double meat, add bacon, american cheese, ranch, salt, pepper, lettuce on flat bread.

Edit: also 2 big macs (subsituted quarter pound patties) with a large frie

Oh....man those yeast rolls at Ryan's.....soooo goooodddd. So glad they shut that place down where I live, lol!
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    fast food, mostly mexican food... queso, greasy chicken burritos! lol
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Raw Vegan chocolate cookie dough and I would drop a few balls into a glass of almond milk. It was so bad, the Baker at Whole Foods knows me and the only thing he would ask is, "How many"?
  • Point202
    Point202 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My downfall has always been sweets. Most recently before MFP I was constantly craving Kozy Shack Rice Pudding. Which isn't too bad for you in one serving. But I'd eat the entire container. And I'd do this probably twice a week... 650 calories per container and 75 grams of sugar. Oh Em Gee!
  • bjg2993
    bjg2993 Posts: 107
    Options
    Cheesy chips, most weeks whilst drunk. Thats the problem with having a fish and chip shop en route home.

Easily worth 1,500 calories, so much carbs, fat and salt. It was even worse because this was after consuming around the same amount of calories in alcohol.
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Eating out, it had to be the Indian buffet at lunch. I'd fill 2 plates with all that scrumptious good food, then go back for "dessert" of 4-5 pieces of tandoori chicken. Roll me out of there.

Taco Bell- the 8 or 10 box of tacos, whatever it was. Or a burrito supreme, nacho supreme, and 3-4 tacos.

At home, spaghetti was my weakness. I'd cook an entire box along with some home made meat sauce or sausage and sauce, and what wasn't eaten at dinner was breakfast the next day.
  • chette78
    chette78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    While reading this thread. I can't help but wonder, how delicious all this food was. Now that we are all aware we are so disgusted with all the calories we have consumed for stupid things like wonderful double cheeseburgers, sliced prime rib with salty ausju, horseradish sauce and do not forget the heaping side of mashed potatoes with a roll and swabbed with oh so wonderful butter. The old days when we all thought we were being healthy by eating a salad with only iceberg lettuce loads of crotons and piles of ranch dressing. Not the lite ranch but the full on homemade ranch dressing with buttermilk. YUMMMM! The hoards of pizza, no veggies on mine please, I want all the calories, pepperoni and sausage and please don't forget the best part, that's right BACON! Oh the days...UMM desert please, I need 1/2 gallon of the chocolate brownie peanut butter, umm please don't forget I need at least more than 1/2 of this container.

I think we can all be sales people for these companies, I can sell a cupcake to just about anyone...
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Chinese food, processed foods in general and( loads of them not like a serving or two), I'm talking like almost a sleeve of oreos with some milk, or munching on a bag of chips and just a bunch of out of control eating on my part. I could go on and on listing the foods i ate too much of, Krispy creme donuts, french fries, pizza, cookies, etc.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    McDonald's sweet tea.... the Southern equivalent of liquid sugar!

And sauces... any kind of sauces... alfredo, yep, but also the condiment kind... mayo, ranch, honey mustard, thousand island, arby's horsey sauce, etc., etc., etc! :noway:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    taco_bell_nachos_supreme_01.JPG

l.jpg
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    -Double cheeseburger meal at McDonald's with an extra double cheeseburger and about 4 packets of McChicken sauce instead of ketchup for my fries
    -Cheddar bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese and 2-3 bacon slices every single morning for breakfast for months
    -Sausage egg and cheese breakfast burritos I would make in huge batches and freeze and microwave one every morning when I was tired of bagels
    -HUGE (ie, bigger than my head) cookies that I bought almost every day, sometimes twice a day at the deli next door for only $1.30 along with the massive (ALMOST as big as my head) chocolate whoopie pies with an inch and a half of buttercream in the middle that were only $2.50. The whoopie pies I will admit were worth it and usually took me a couple of days to finish one.
    -Liters of Coke
    -Several plates full at a chinese buffet.