Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    5'0" I've never had a problem with this.
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love a woman in heels. I'm 6'1 and my girlfriend is 5'11. When she puts on heels she usually comes right to my height if not taller. I'm too distracted by the sexy to even worry about something as petty as her being taller than me! Legs for days! :D
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    At 5’7” I have almost always dated girls taller than me and I love my women in heels (guess I’m a mountain climber at heart). I dated girls as tall a 6’3” w/out the heels; any man of yours just needs to be secure in himself and dig you the way you are and for you are; if that means you in heels then he needs to get with the program.
    V/r,
    DW
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2 and wear max 3" heels. I have had tons of guys tell me they wouldn't date me cos they would be intimidated. I still slap on my heels and walk proud. If you can't date me cos i'm taller than you, lucky me then cos it just means you ain't my kinda man either.
  • pettychia
    pettychia Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and *love* to wear heels. My motto is, "Height is power" (sorry petite people). Though when I had a boyfriend who was 5'7" I did not wear them around him; I felt awkward although he didn't care. My SO now is 6'4" so even in my tallest heels he beats me :)
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    This thread is still alive?

No issues with heels, except for those that make a clomp clomp sound with every step you take the same as a Clydesdale horse.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    If he's going to be intimidated by something as petty as your height and you wearing high heels, he's probably not worth dating.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1" and my 5'9" husband loves it when I wear 4" heels. I always say, "If I'm not scaring people, I'm not tall enough!"
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my boyfriend is 5'10"... He doesn't like me wearing heels around him. :sad:
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So you are worried about making someone self-conscious?

It is not that you do something and people become self-conscious. It is that you do something, and insecure people become self-conscious. That's a huge difference. Why would you want to date an insecure guy?

Also, you are doing us guys a favor by testing us to see if we crumble before pressure or not. A guy who gets self-conscious because his girl is taller than him does NOT deserve a girl taller than him... like, in no way.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1", why would you not wear them?
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just curious....
    I'm a tall girl ( 5'9) and I love wearing high high heels but Ive always dated guys a little shorter than me so I refrain from wearing my super High Heels so they don't feel self conscience walking next to me.
    Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???

Not at all!! I'm 5'9" also and my husband is 5'10"; so any heels make me taller than him. I even have 4" heels (that I rarely wear). It doesn't bother him at all. It's was the same way in my single days; find you a secure man and strut you stuff!!!
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So you are worried about making someone self-conscious?

It is not that you do something and people become self-conscious. It is that you do something, and insecure people become self-conscious. That's a huge difference. Why would you want to date an insecure guy?

Also, you are doing us guys a favor by testing us to see if we crumble before pressure or not. A guy who gets self-conscious because his girl is taller than him does NOT deserve a girl taller than him... like, no way.

:smile:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    If he's going to be intimidated by something as petty as your height and you wearing high heels, he's probably not worth dating.

Same dude would probably also be intimidated if you made more money than him...
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I know some guys don't like it, but I love heels on any women!
  • SixFt5DocRice
    Options
    I'm not a vertically challenged man (I stand 6' 5"), but I know several small men (under 5' 6") that really enjoy being around tall women. Further, the tone and shape that heels give a woman's legs definitely outweigh any percieved detractors ralting to hw much bigger the women around them are.

I say, wear the heels for you. And if whatever guy you are with can't handle you "towering" over him, there are plenty of other men who will be more than happy to sip from a "tall drink of water."
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Despite being 6'2" I've never had this problem as I've only dated (seriously) and married one woman in my life. It's not coincidence I married a shorty. I just could never see myself with a girl taller than me. Not an insecurity thing, I just don't find them attractive like a short girl. Sorry...

I do have to say, if you can't walk in them, don't wear them. I had a smoking hot coworker that used to drive my male coworkers crazy. One day I finally admitted to them I didn't she was all that because she walked like a horse in her way-too-tall heels. They thought I was weird.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0". I wear heels all the time. Most of mine make me around 6'4". My husband doesn't mind.
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are the same height, so when she wears heels she's taller than I. She looks smokin' hot and I just think it makes me look better by proxy.

This. specially the better by proxy part...

Idc if they make you 6'40" - if u can rock em, I say ROCK EM!