You look great, girl! Nice progress!
  • Lissette_Brooks
    Lissette_Brooks Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I just started today! anyone have a Videos or training tips they can share with me to research??

Everyone looks so amazing! You just put gas on my fire for sure :)

thank you

I do SL 5x5 and here is a great summary for that program

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/560459-stronglifts-5x5-summary

There are lots of videos that go with the summary as well...

Lifting heavy (relative) does amazing things for your body...I weigh 157lbs atm and wear a size 5/6...same size as women who weight 125lbs...
  • scooterjay_wwis
    scooterjay_wwis Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just started today! anyone have a Videos or training tips they can share with me to research??

Everyone looks so amazing! You just put gas on my fire for sure :)

thank you

I use StrongLifts 5x5 workout for heavy lifting.
    It's only 3 days a week 45 minutes each, and the results ROCK
    Great for burning Fat, Building Muscle, and Tone.
    their website has plenty of videos and success stories.
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    boo my pics don't work :(
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    <--- never skips leg day.
  • graham713
    graham713 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You guys all look amazing! I think this is my favorite thread on here! You have all inspired me. I have been lifting for about a month. I can't wait to be able to post my own progress pics!
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i am putting this out there for anyone who wants to see... go to my profile. i once weighed in at 316. its amazing what one can do with a set of weights. I never thought i would love to pump iron... but i live for it now!!!!!!
  • 93nan
    93nan Posts: 130
    Options
    Bump
  • KatieLynnCowley
    KatieLynnCowley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump for later. I likey this! ;)
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also do the strong lifts 5x5 program. I would really recommend looking at YouTube videos and practicing with an empty bar until your form is correct, I spent a lot of time on my squat form and i think i finally have it! Get that arss to the grass lol
  • jrhanna84
    jrhanna84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yea to us ladies who lift!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I like lifting heavy things! ♡
  • chiqey
    chiqey Posts: 13
    Options
    Bump
  • amylg05
    amylg05 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    In for inspiration! Been lifting for just under a month - reading New Rules but hoping to start Stronglifts tomorrow. I tried the deadlift cage out for the first time on Friday and did alright but was too scared to try squats lol! ;f
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    armjuly13nov13jan14april14_zpse7f0db16.jpg[/URL]

July 2013/November 2013/January 2014/April 2014

Unfortunately I don't have my pic from when I was 240 pounds but I didn't start lifting weights until last May. I didn't start lifting free weights until a month ago. The only difference I see in January vs April is my bat wings aren't as long. LOL! I want to fill all of that in with muscle but it will take some time. It's a slow go but it's so worth it!
  • Zaxine
    Zaxine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jrhanna84
    jrhanna84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kittychips
    kittychips Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1puoa9.jpg
    Starting weight: 260

902ddc.jpg
    Left: 210 (Before I started to lift heavy)
    Right: 197 (Been lifting heavy 3 times a week with 30 minute cardio right after and another 30 minutes of cardio on one of my rest days)

I've only been lifting heavy for two months so I don't have any real muscle definition that you can see but damn! It sure has helped with belly fat. Strong lifts 5x5 :3
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options
    1puoa9.jpg
    Starting weight: 260

902ddc.jpg
    Left: 210 (Before I started to lift heavy)
    Right: 197 (Been lifting heavy 3 times a week with 30 minute cardio right after and another 30 minutes of cardio on one of my rest days)

I've only been lifting heavy for two months so I don't have any real muscle definition that you can see but damn! It sure has helped with belly fat. Strong lifts 5x5 :3

You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!