Women... Do's n Don'ts of men approaching you!

Options

Replies

• Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What is one best or worst way for a man to approach you to start a conversation?

That depends, do we have chemistry?

The worst way would probably be while holding a roll of duct tape and a pill bottle.
    I could see that being a bad way! To funny! :laugh:

Conversely a shotgun and a bottle of bourbon screams good time.
    Hmmm. What about an AK 47 and a margarita? :laugh:

:smokin: :wink:

Edited to add: and that, sir, is how to break the ice in one easy step. Ask a girl the best way to do it. If there's chemistry, it'll work.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Worst: honking a car horn or yelling "hey!" from afar. :noway:

I did this to a friend the other day at a red light and before she turned I could already hear the string of obscenities and reprimands leaving her lips directed towards whoever had the audacity to do something so rude. Then she saw it was me, blushed the pretties shade of crimson and bought me coffee to make up for calling me something like "Rude, river roach @#@&$^$*#*(@*^@#&(@#$^*$(#@!#$#@($@(&$#%&@!%&^!@##^$^*#&!" Moral of the story you might ask?

One could assume it is Honk For Free Coffee, really it is don't be a ****!

:laugh: I'd have yelled at you, too, and then probably bought you coffee, as well. or Lunch. Or a beer.

:laugh: :laugh: I'm all about the free coffee! You and I would get along just peachy!
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options

I did this to a friend the other day at a red light and before she turned I could already hear the string of obscenities and reprimands leaving her lips directed towards whoever had the audacity to do something so rude. Then she saw it was me, blushed the pretties shade of crimson and bought me coffee to make up for calling me something like "Rude, river roach @#@&$^$*#*(@*^@#&(@#$^*$(#@!#$#@($@(&$#%&@!%&^!@##^$^*#&!" Moral of the story you might ask?

One could assume it is Honk For Free Coffee, really it is don't be a ****!

:laugh: I'd have yelled at you, too, and then probably bought you coffee, as well. or Lunch. Or a beer.

:laugh: :laugh: I'm all about the free coffee! You and I would get along just peachy!

:drinker: Coffee is the only reason I look forward to getting up most mornings!
  • truckerbabe67
    Options
    I hate it when the man comes up and ask me what i do for a living? then when i tell him im a truck driver, localy, he then asked me "have you ever thought of other ways to make extra money? " and I'm like no... not really as right now my job keeps me SUPER busy! and no time for non of those mlm things etc... the then proceeds to give me his biz card... and i say thank you...but confused... like oh lord and i thought he was gonna say something sweet and possibly ask me out? lol
    but instead... he does this?
    lol

I guess the best way would be to be a gentleman, and of course don't make comments about my body or rude comments about parts of my body etc. and who's like hey whats up baby? out of the blue when they don't even know me? lol
    just rude i believe.
  • elusive_design
    Options
    Me showing up to work after my morning dose of caffeine
    sunshine-with-god-grace-wallpaper.jpg

Me showing up to work after having forgotten to purchase more coffee.....

picture_8.png
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Not only is it rude, but very irritating.
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options

Had a guy pick me up for a date one time at my house and he honked the horn to try to get me to come outside, instead of walking to the door.
    Also rude
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Had a guy pick me up for a date one time at my house and he honked the horn to try to get me to come outside, instead of walking to the door.
    Also rude
    Should have made his *kitten* wait!! >.< lol
  • rockky83
    rockky83 Posts: 59
    Options
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
  • elusive_design
    Options

Also rude

Agree, 100%. If someone is too lazy to walk to the damn door it's showing disrespect on so many levels. To you, it's saying your not worth the ten seconds it would take.. to your neighbors it's saying that there is an *kitten* parked outside. I wouldn't have come out and probably wouldn't have answered the door when they eventually came a'knockin
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
    -slaps upside head-
    BADDD!!! :angry:
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options

seriously, does this ever work?
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Also rude

Should have flipped him off, shut the porch light off, and locked the door.
  • squeepig
    squeepig Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Do NOT hand a woman your phone number on the back of a business card if that business card is for the local strip joint.

True story. :noway:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    "Hey gurl, you got Kik?"
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Best: make eye contact but not creepy, starey eyes
    Worst: have a conversation with my breasts

Unless he's hot...then he can talk to them all he wants...wait, wat?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Also rude

Agree, 100%. If someone is too lazy to walk to the damn door it's showing disrespect on so many levels. To you, it's saying your not worth the ten seconds it would take.. to your neighbors it's saying that there is an *kitten* parked outside. I wouldn't have come out and probably wouldn't have answered the door when they eventually came a'knockin
    Hahaha and that's exactly why I said to make him wait. Someone did that to my mother on a date, she asked me "is that him out there?" I told her "nah, just some *kitten*". Sure enough, he came knocking.

It's very rude, regardless of gender imho.
    If a woman does it to a man and she's picking him up, I still feel it would be rude to just honk.
    Take your time to be polite, unless you've both agreed beforehand (and are pressed for time) that x event is going to happen at x time down the timeline.
  • wheird
    Options
    I'm actually the worst at approaching women. I'm really polite but I'm awful at making conversation. The best I have is a polite "Hello, how are you doing today?" and then it is awkward silence from there.
  • wheird
    Options
    Best: make eye contact but not creepy, starey eyes
    Worst: have a conversation with my breasts

Unless he's hot...then he can talk to them all he wants...wait, wat?

But what if your boobs are the most interesting part of your personality?
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I'm actually the worst at approaching women. I'm really polite but I'm awful at making conversation. The best I have is a polite "Hello, how are you doing today?" and then it is awkward silence from there.
    That's when you should play the stare game. If you can get a giggle out of her, you're in.