Women... Do's n Don'ts of men approaching you!

Options

Replies

• susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Again, when boobs are the best part of your personality, guys can't help it.

pretty difficult to find anything about my personality if you don't *start* by looking at me :D
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options

Oh I say...
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Worst: When a guy insults my friend (it's happened)

Best: Asking if I'm available and/or willing to talk.
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options

I find that some guys can't stop looking and my breast long enough to realize that I am a incredibly talented and intelligent woman who also has a huge capacity for compassion. Sadly, a lot of my personality gets overlooked. These same guys also treat women the WORST because they seem to overlook the reasons to respect me--although they are there.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    The worst way is to start by telling me something I already know about myself, ie, "You have big boobs/a big butt/you're short." I already know these things. Telling me stuff like that is just annoying. Best way is to be yourself and not use a douchey pick up line. Unless it's super cheesy. I like cheesy pickup lines. Actually the most effective way is probably to buy me cheese fries.
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Worst (actually happened): (slurred drunken speech) Scuse me... are you melons ... MARRIED? (while starting at my boobs)

Best: Hi, great song (I sing karaoke A LOT)! What are you going to sing next?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Worst: Do not tell me you approached me because you thought the friend I was with was out of your league.

True story.
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Do: Say something funny. Talk to me naturally, the same way you would talk to one of your friends.

Don't: Interrogate me and make me answer a million boring questions about where I'm from, what I do etc. the very first second you speak to me. I'm usually at a fun event or party and just want to have fun, not trying to have to explain my life history. When you get asked the same boring questions over and over, it feels like a chore to have to recite the answers over again. Those things will come up naturally if you have a natural rapport.
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    *takes notes*
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'm here to learn how to socially interact with females. Hai!
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    What is one best or worst way for a man to approach you to start a conversation?

That depends, do we have chemistry?

The worst way would probably be while holding a roll of duct tape and a pill bottle.
    I could see that being a bad way! To funny! :laugh:

Conversely a shotgun and a bottle of bourbon screams good time.

don't threaten me with a good time! lol
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Just don't ...
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    I think being natural is key. Nothing more off putting than someone trying too hard and being all in your face like "Omg I like your dress, your shoes are amazing, oh i agree with EVERYTHING you say, I like that music too etc. etc." Paying a compliment is nice but paying 10 is just awkward.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    The worst way is to start by telling me something I already know about myself, ie, "You have big boobs/a big butt/you're short." I already know these things. Telling me stuff like that is just annoying. Best way is to be yourself and not use a douchey pick up line. Unless it's super cheesy. I like cheesy pickup lines. Actually the most effective way is probably to buy me cheese fries.
    How you doin?
    I've got skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?
    bacon-cheese-food-french-fries-fries-Favim.com-453229_original.jpg
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    How you doin?
    I've got skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?
    bacon-cheese-food-french-fries-fries-Favim.com-453229_original.jpg

35559-Jenna-marbles-panties-throwing-UaSJ.gif
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Best. Be yourself, tell me your name, ask a normal non-sexual question about how my night is going.
    Worst. Some sleezy line.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    What is one best or worst way for a man to approach you to start a conversation?

That depends, do we have chemistry?

The worst way would probably be while holding a roll of duct tape and a pill bottle.

Edited to add: just walk up, offer your hand and your name, and be a gentlemen. It's hot when men are gentlemen. I had more than one man win me over without even trying by just being himself and doing his thing. And by his thing I mean was a BAMF without being a cocky jerk that thought none of us were worthy. Nothing about their walk, talk, or aura was even the least bit cocky- but they were the Alpha male in the room. Hook. Line. And sinker.

What about the 90% of us that aren't the alpha-male in the room? Inquiring Type-B's wanna know!
  • beckyboooo87x
    beckyboooo87x Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Flattery is always good im a sucker for a charmer and someone who can make me laugh.
    Donts... be to touchy feely.. and take the hint if I dont seem interested.
  • dontdreamit
    dontdreamit Posts: 223
    Options
    Best= Hi, I'm
    how are you?
    Worst= (for me personally)' why are you so shy?' or 'Why do you never speak?' Or ''is it true that quiet girls are freaks in bed?' All of which i am sick of hearing as a shy girl and will possibly punch the next person who says that to me. I mean, what am I even mean to say to that? why are you so shy? um...I don't know...I just am.
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Best:
    Got any Swedish in you?

Want some?

:)

(substitute any nationality, but I can't resist a Swede!)