"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 67g of Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel (150g). Man I love the stuff. More pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.

I eat all the sweets.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Ya'll help me choose my next baking project-- trying to decide between chocolate cheesecake or white/dark chocolate cream cheese cake bars:

whitedarkbars-6.jpg

I want this. This!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's honey + bananas ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream for breakfast. I'll also have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (see avatar), two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds (2 is just enough to satisfy), and a serving of TJ's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt. *giggity*

ETA I can't believe I forgot this! One spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream tonight, also. I'm makin' this baby last. *giggity giggity, alright!*
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I took the 30 day gelato cleanse challenge. I gained 7 pounds.

Seriously I work in a gelato factory.

I work in a bakery and have about 30 pints of ice cream and gelato in my freezer. I participated in the 30 day gelato & ice cream cleanse (and i also ate gelato, ice cream, baked goods, and a lot of other sweets every day for months prior to that) and haven't gained a single pound.

it is not what you ate that caused you to gain weight, it is how many calories you consumed.
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I need to step my picture posting game up :(
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

k.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Ya'll help me choose my next baking project-- trying to decide between chocolate cheesecake or white/dark chocolate cream cheese cake bars:
    Bars!! :love: :love:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Bars!! :love: :love:

Done! Will report back tomorrow because I've already had plenty of sweets today. :laugh:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

I work in a bakery and have about 30 pints of ice cream and gelato in my freezer. I participated in the 30 day gelato & ice cream cleanse (and i also ate gelato, ice cream, baked goods, and a lot of other sweets every day for months prior to that) and haven't gained a single pound.

it is not what you ate that caused you to gain weight, it is how many calories you consumed.

Word. I lost two pounds on the last challenge.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options

whitedarkbars-6.jpg

Ummmm... WANT! :love:
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today)
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 5: 1/2 of a homemade Mounds bar. Might eat the other half later. :P
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

QFT
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today)
    That's messed up.

You misspelled DELICIOUS.
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    1: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    2: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    3: 1/2 cup Talenti butter pecan, 1/4 Talenti double dark chocolate (with chocolate pieces!)
    4: 1/2 cup Talenti double dark chocolate, 1/4 Talenti coconut
  • kimberlymarie30
    kimberlymarie30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I really wish you guys would have been around when I asked for advice and was told on this forum that I will never lose weight, because I had a lemonade and sweet potato fries one day.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    1: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    2: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    3: 1/2 cup Talenti butter pecan, 1/4 Talenti double dark chocolate (with chocolate pieces!)
    4: 1/2 cup Talenti double dark chocolate, 1/4 Talenti coconut

I see a pattern there.

How big is your freezer? :laugh:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I really wish you guys would have been around when I asked for advice and was told on this forum that I will never lose weight, because I had a lemonade and sweet potato fries one day.

Proof in the pudding. No pun intended. kinda...