Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I just added a few new friends but new friends are always welcomed
  • D1v1neQueen
    D1v1neQueen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and motivation. I log in everyday. lol Recently lost 44lbs and currently counting macros. Add me! Especially if you are from Georgia
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Katie here...
    I am starting over on here after a long hiatus... would love more friends! 26 y/o, live in Texas, PT grad student, work FT... my new office is right across from the pool and gym, that is definitely helping!
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    I always like a new friend! feel free to add me, i log everyday! :)
  • 55amanda
    55amanda Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm "new" here. I put that in quotes because I've had a log in for months but have actually gotten the motivation to follow through. Now I'm motivated and optimistic about my weight loss future!! :)
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Regular user of mfp, feel free to add me :)
  • ChrystineOrtiz
    Options
    Im barely becoming more active on myfitnesspal. I need friends. Add me :)
  • a302b188
    a302b188 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey my name is Aley! Follow me and I'll follow you back. I love eating healthy, drinking lots of wine, and doing Zumba. Check out my story at http://aleysvirtualgym.com/.
  • fabsarah
    fabsarah Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new here and would love to make some friends here, feel free to add me. My name is Sarah and I am trying to get fit one day at a time :)
  • misschip1983
    misschip1983 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi all Im Emma, 30 from the uk, Im looking for some friends. Please feel free to add me. X
  • DesertMermaid29
    DesertMermaid29 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 ibs with fitness pal 2 years ago. Then I went to college and lived the dorm life... so now I have the 30 to lose and then some. Needing some motivators and people who can relate! :)
  • LadyGrey75
    LadyGrey75 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looking for inspiration and advice. Coming up on 40 yrs old with a 9 year old son and I want to be healthier to encourage him to be healthy. I am 5'4 136lbs and want to drop to 125 been stuck in a rut and want to climb out!! Add me!
  • Successismycharacter
    Successismycharacter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me "Successismycharacter" because I need some supportive people on this weightloss journey
  • forrealthistime0
    Options
    i love friendzz!!! it is allllll about staying motivated and inspired- so the more friends the better!!!!
    i need to loose 40LBz , but if u need to loose less or more we can still kick each other in the a$$es!!!

:heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • drich1989
    drich1989 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!! I love to interact on here and think the support makes a big difference. I'm 7 pounds down with 58 to go!
  • mscass76
    mscass76 Posts: 1
    Options
    Friend me, I need so people with common health goals to keep me motivated and to help motivate!:smile:
  • krisken1
    krisken1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. im new here and need as much motivation as i can get!!!
  • mja518
    mja518 Posts: 7
    Options
    looking to lose 30lbs...send me a request for motivation!
  • Amy_mont
    Amy_mont Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation to get fit and healthy. Feel free to add me so we can help meet our goals!
  • CurcuitRunner
    Options
    Anyone can add me:) main exercise is running. Hello.