how would you feel?

Options

Replies

• StacyAS999
    StacyAS999 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok, that is an entirely different thing all together. Physical violence is a non-starter.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Now that I've gotten the "serious" out of me:

1. Post the pictures of his funny looking head. Please please please
    2. Does this remind anybody else of The Hangover?
    No, just me?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Nothing sinister happened:smile: we were angry things were said he pushed me I fell over and hit my head and now have a little egg

Oh hell fckn no.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Ok, that is an entirely different thing all together. Physical violence is a non-starter.

Agreed.

And my only issue would be that he didn't take me with him. We keep talking about going to see the strippers but he hasn't taken me yet! :grumble:
  • srslybritt
    Options
    Nothing sinister happened:smile: we were angry things were said he pushed me I fell over and hit my head and now have a little egg :grumble: really super angry about that part because he could has done some serious damage seeing as I'm pregnant.
    In saying that I was kinda trying to usher him out of the room because he woke the kids up raising his voice and was scaring them. So I may have nudged a little harder then I rrealised and he pushed back but still........

Okay whoa now... I don't care how drunk and sloppy a person is, physically attacking your partner is never okay. Especially when your partner is carrying your child. Please seek help for this.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Nothing sinister happened:smile: we were angry things were said he pushed me I fell over and hit my head and now have a little egg :grumble: really super angry about that part because he could has done some serious damage seeing as I'm pregnant.
    In saying that I was kinda trying to usher him out of the room because he woke the kids up raising his voice and was scaring them. So I may have nudged a little harder then I rrealised and he pushed back but still........

Wow, funny thread just got un-funny. Unacceptable. I would be packing his ish and having a few big friends com over to supervise his gettingTFO. Good luck with all that.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Now even I can't joke anymore.

That is not ok. Not one bit. You're carrying his child. He should not lay hands on you in anger ever, now least of all.

Best of luck to you sweetheart. I hope things improve. But know you do not have to put up with that kind of treatment.

Agree. 1000 percent. I've been furious at many women in my life, but never once have I raised a hand in anger to any of them. Physical violence is NOT ok, drunk or not.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    Lol I wouldn't be pissed about the strip club or topless salon... but of the price of that haircut. How much was it? Now you have to walk around with Mr. T !
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

How often does this sort of thing happen?
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    So going to a strip club makes you more angry than him pushing you?!?
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    well this is turning into quite the tangled web
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yep time to cut the shenanigans hair \m/
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies would you feel if you were at home pregnant and your partner went to the strippers when you specifically asked them not to?

And guys what do you think from a man's point of view?

uh, it' gotta get polished somehow, eh?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

How often does this sort of thing happen?

ROFL, **** got real. I don't know how it happened, the dog just went under my feet...
  • srslybritt
    Options
    I can't even pretend to joke here anymore. This got really un-funny, really quickly. OP, please, please make sure to put the safety of yourself and your children (including unborn ones) first.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Oh ****. I am really sorry, OP. Pushing you, especially while pregnant, is NOT ok.
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    No him going to a strip club does not make me more angry at all. I wasn't even going to mention that part. I'm not making excuses for him and I know no matter what it's not acceptable. I just wanted to see what other thought of the scenario because afterwards I thought to myself did my crazy hormones make me over react and this could have been avoided? Again I'm not saying I'm entirely at fault. Takes 2 to tango but I wanted to get other peoples opinions. Especially since I cant sleep.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    It's not the strip clubs to worry about. It's the opportunities that he or she may have to become emotionally connected with someone in a semi romantic way that you should raise an eyebrow at.

If it is not a habit that is negatively affecting your home and finances what's wrong with a strip club every now and then?

But if he knocks up a stripper I say run.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    No him going to a strip club does not make me more angry at all. I wasn't even going to mention that part. I'm not making excuses for him and I know no matter what it's not acceptable. I just wanted to see what other thought of the scenario because afterwards I thought to myself did my crazy hormones make me over react and this could have been avoided? Again I'm not saying I'm entirely at fault. Takes 2 to tango but I wanted to get other peoples opinions. Especially since I cant sleep.

I was so emotional when I was pregnant. I remember my husband filled a bag with branches he had pruned and left it in the back yard. For over a month it didn't bother me at all, I didn't even mention it and he just forgot it was there. Then, all of a sudden one day, I tried to move it but couldn't manage and cried and got very upset because it had been sitting there for a WHOLE MONTH. We were both a bit flabbergasted to be honest:)