Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• joannaleasa
    joannaleasa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HAy I've just come back on to try and get fit need motivation please add me :):smooched:
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just a big sci-fi/fantasy nerd and the more friends, the better! Allons-Y!
  • jimbmc
    jimbmc Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new. Anyone in the UK, feel free to add me. :)
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Donna, I'm 27 and I need to lose about 40 pounds. I left MFP for about 6 months after my dog tragically passed away but I'm back now and am motivated to lose this weight! I could really, really use some more friends. Please feel free to add me! Thanks!!
  • Matrix_Dragon
    Matrix_Dragon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

My name is Tim and I just joined here ( at the urging of friends and such )

I turned 28 in March and need to lose about 20-30 for a surgery in September. I Just finished recovering from a damaged ankle; so I'm taking great joy in being able to walk again.

Feel free to add me if you want a partner in crime or to just talk/ motivate each other.

I promise I don't bite

Cheers!
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hey guys im mark

im always looking for new friends

add me if u want and ask questions ill try to help u as much as i can from my experience
  • AubrieJo328
    AubrieJo328 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    25 years old. 47 pounds down. 38 more to go. Always happy to have new friends:smile:
  • margeritte07
    Options
    Hello,I'm Margeritte a 40 yr old mom of 3 daughters ages 16-12&9 yrs..........; I am very overweight, have always been all my life;but am ready for changing........ But I'm doing things at my own pace ..........I have began cutting down my eating, junk foods are my weakness;& have to try & keep these foods away from me ....Or learn myself to tell myself i don't need them..........I want to be a healthier me, & I ant to be able to buy nice clothes..............My current weight is 360 lbs & my goal is to be 160 lbs.....I am giving myself a till May 28 2016........I have no friends & would love to have a few friends.....to help motivatinally each other.........:drinker: :smile:
  • margeritte07
    Options
    hello david ,I am margeritte I am new and am looking for friends,for motivational purpose..........u can add me if u want to ......please & thank you.....:smile:
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't have room for more friends...??
  • kamibug
    kamibug Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends! :) adding everyone here.
  • pakelly17
    pakelly17 Posts: 12
    Options
    I could use some friends, I did well in the beginning of the year but have plateaued and even regressed a little feel free to add me!
  • Mindo14
    Mindo14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new here. Just started yesterday. I have done weight Watcher's in the past with some success, but I always put it back on. Could use some friends to keep me on track. I am 35 mom to 2. I work part time data entry from home.
  • TexMexLove99
    Options
    Just started today! Please add me :)!
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm quite active.
  • hellokimmy13
    hellokimmy13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yessss! Pals feel free to add me. Thanks!:wink:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I would love some new irreverent friends with open diaries.
    My friends rock, but a few new ones would be nice too.
    Please check my profile first though, I'm not everyone's cup of tea.
    Good luck to you all
  • jesseme
    jesseme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP way back but just recently started using it the past couple of months. I'm open to new friends so feel free to add me!
  • keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new too , and always happy to add some new friends , so add me if you like.
  • BeccaJoanne1991
    BeccaJoanne1991 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Really in need of some friends! :)