Replies

• montanna9
    Options
    # 91
    Weighed in at 207 down 1 lb
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    WTG all of you that have logged in. i will keep checking through out the day for your weigh ins.

Welcome Toulie. Your reference number is 112.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHALLENGE 2

Start Date: Jan 8, 2011
    End Date: Jan 14, 2011

"1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week.
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week.
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week.
    "

iTS A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT THIS WEEK. WHEN YOU LOG IN THIS WEEK ON YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS ON YOUR WATER, PLEASE JUST LOG THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY,EXAMPLE: 5/5 WATER. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    #41 checking in weigh in this morning 166 two pounds this weekstart 168. This is great Congrats everyone for making it through the first week.
    Debbie
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Are we doing all of those this week or picking one from the list? I'm up for the challenge no matter what it is I'm going to do my best.
    Debbie #41
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi are you going to start a new thread each week for the challenge? Or just let this run? It is going to get pretty long by April? Just add the dates to the top of the thread with the new challenge info?

Just wondering
    Thanks Laurie
  • erlagis
    erlagis Posts: 20
    Options

146lb

Yesterday I walked extra 30 min so I manged to finish this week challenge. I think challenge no. 2 is great.
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Allison, I assume the challenge is over and above our regular workout, as before. Right? My back won't allow me to do sit ups, so will an ab-lounger be okay?
  • aeleton
    Options
    CHALLENGE 2 IS AS IT STATES. THATS THE WHOLE CHALLEGE. ITS NOT REALLY MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THIS LAST WEEK. I LOWERED THE CARDIO FROM 45 MIN TO 30 MIN, AND ADDED SOME SITUPS, AND THEN YOU HAVE YOUR WATER INTAKE, AND A CALORIE GOAL. YOU ARE PROB RIGHT, I PROB. SHOULD JUST CREATE ANOTHER TOPIC, IT WILL STAT JUST AS THIS:

90 DAY CHALLENGE- CHALLENGE 2

PLEASE POST OF THAT ONE AS OF TODAY FOR CHALLENGE 2. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT WEIGHED IN YET, PLEASE POST HERE THROUGH TODAY.

THANKS

ALLISON
  • aeleton
    Options
    Allison, I assume the challenge is over and above our regular workout, as before. Right? My back won't allow me to do sit ups, so will an ab-lounger be okay?

YES, YOU MAY USE ANYTHING THAT WILL MODIFY YOUR WORKOUT TO FIT HOW YOU ARE ABLE TO DO IT. GOOD LUCK.
  • dvanrose
    dvanrose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Deanne #60 - 152

No loss this week:-( I need to be more disciplined this coming week and get the pounds dropping!
  • SillySarah
    Options
    CHALLENGE 2 IS AS IT STATES. THATS THE WHOLE CHALLEGE. ITS NOT REALLY MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THIS LAST WEEK. I LOWERED THE CARDIO FROM 45 MIN TO 30 MIN, AND ADDED SOME SITUPS, AND THEN YOU HAVE YOUR WATER INTAKE, AND A CALORIE GOAL. YOU ARE PROB RIGHT, I PROB. SHOULD JUST CREATE ANOTHER TOPIC, IT WILL STAT JUST AS THIS:

90 DAY CHALLENGE- CHALLENGE 2

PLEASE POST OF THAT ONE AS OF TODAY FOR CHALLENGE 2. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT WEIGHED IN YET, PLEASE POST HERE THROUGH TODAY.

THANKS

ALLISON

I just read the above reply and it answered my question. Sorry.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Won't be able to do the entire challenge this week. 3 weeks postpartum from a c section so no sit ups here lol.

Working on the rest though. :smile:
  • aeleton
    Options
    Won't be able to do the entire challenge this week. 3 weeks postpartum from a c section so no sit ups here lol.

Working on the rest though. :smile:

I totally understand Amanda!!! You can skip that one!!! LOL
  • Jerrytcher
    Options
    Week 1 results:

Jerry - #3

Weight - 244
    Challenge 1 results - 3 days of volleyball (75 min each) in addition to my 30+ minutes of walk/run 5 days/week
  • aeleton
    Options
    WTG Jerry
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options

I completed the third day of the challenge yesterday with 45 minutes of elliptical!

And I weighed in today at 180.2. The scale I am using now is more precise (goes to .2 lbs instead of .5) than the one I used last week, so I think I lost about 1 pound! :) And my body fat % on the scale went down from last week as well. So I am considering this week a success!

Can't wait to go look at the other thread for Challenge 2! Good job everyone for making it through week 1!
  • hannah723
    hannah723 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I forgot my number!
    But I weighed in today at 154.5 lbs!
  • sybil1106
    Options
    Sybil #28
    Weigh in 189.8
    Challenge completed on Thursday
    So a successful week. yay!
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm interested in joining.

1. Name: Mirna
    2. Current Weight: 242
    3. Goal Weight by April 1: 202
    4. Current Workout: 45 min/day aerobics
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    #20 Stephanie

Hey everybody just got back from a run at the gym. My weight today is 149lbs. Down 2lbs from last week! Still not quite back to where I started from pre-holidays but I am getting there!

Congrats to everyone who lost weight or completed their workout challenge this week!! :flowerforyou: