What is or was your exercise for the day??

Replies

• Fentyman
    Fentyman Posts: 58 Member
    an hour on the elliptical this evening.
  • today will be a 45 min cardo workout and a walk to the park with my son .super excited to lose this weight only day two.I'm trying to shed the post baby weight wish me luck :)
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Rode 31 miles.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    AM : 25 mins. weights (shoulders, chest & back) and 10 mins. of core work (Pilates)
    PM: Outdoor brisk walk/jog (4.15 miles)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Walking, 70 minutes in a hilly part of town. My Fitbit counted it as about 350 cals burned, 3.4 miles walked, and 48 floors climbed.
  • marciaholland77
    marciaholland77 Posts: 85 Member
    Walking over 10000 steps....
  • drakeheather207
    drakeheather207 Posts: 1 Member
    One hour of Pilates and a half hour of playing basketball with my boyfriend.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Today is my Body Pump day at noon.
  • jmarieray35
    jmarieray35 Posts: 10 Member
    Yesterday was 6.76 miles walking at 3.7 mph, three rounds of HITT (10 exercises, 1 min on, 28 seconds off) and one round of a core challenge.
  • jmarieray35
    jmarieray35 Posts: 10 Member
    Walking on the high school track . I don't love it , but it helps me keep track of where I've been and where I am going . This is week 3. Once I get a better pace I want to start walking inthe park.

Nice job!!! Getting started is sometimes the hardest part!!!
  • kessler4130
    kessler4130 Posts: 150 Member
    Its been about 28 days without an off day, my body said NO, so I did some simply accessory stuff, rear delts, and abs.
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Cycled 18 miles to work in 49 minutes. 18 miles home again yet to do, hopefully as quick, dependent on the strength of the headwind...
  • jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Nothing. Occasionally getting up from the couch to get water to feed the hangover I earned watching Germany beat Brazil 7-1 last night :laugh:
  • 90 minutes of tae kwon do. Gonna do that at 7:15
  • nusiax
    nusiax Posts: 39 Member
    60 minutes of Aqua Jogging
  • Lets see morning run, and it's my ab day..but I may work on my legs as well and then tonight I'll be walking my dog.
  • trex107
    trex107 Posts: 5
    My exercise for today is 30minutes of kickboxing I absolutely love it, it is a complete total body workout with cardio and strength training :-)
  • eaglelakebill
    eaglelakebill Posts: 120 Member
    6.2 mile bike ride last night.
    I will probably do a 10 mile ride tonight
  • iasue
    iasue Posts: 46 Member
    Last night was a 30 minute body weight workout followed by a 1 mile walk. Tonight will probably be another walk but longer unless my bike gets fixed (or I get another one) where I will go for a ride.
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Today will be BodyPump. Pump & Shred I think is 35 minutes. Maybe some swimming after.