Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Granted. You now in fact have three girlfriends, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. Unfortunately you are now too tired to get out of bed in the morning and lose your job, your friends and your girlfriends because, well you're just too tired.

I wish I didn't have a 40 mile commute to work.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Granted - your boss converted a nearby office into an en suite bedroom for you, so you can now live at work and have no commute at all.

I wish I had the original of Van Gogh's Wheatfield with Crows hung on my living room wall.
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    @neandermagnon Granted! Sadly the police is looking for you because it was acquired illegally...

My Wish: I want to go to Italy!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Wish granted

You were deported to Italy for fraud, impersonating a person on the internet. Once there you were immediately thrown in jail and no one will listen to you. You rot away and ironically your jail cell has a barred window that looks over Italy so you get to see it for the rest of your life.

My wish was granted earlier and I didn't even see the down point. I mean tired..lost my job hell yea!! lol I'll rebound one day maybe ..lol

Anyways

I wish that I could control time.
  • Vortex_ConQueso
    Options
    Congrats, you now have a brand new alarm clock with extra big "Set Time" buttons.

I wish for the ability to turn forum trolls into ice cream!
  • 5tevenw
    5tevenw Posts: 670
    Options
    Granted but now you can't stop eating the forum troll ice cream and it gives you the sh**s for the rest of your life ! I wish our president wasn't a lop !
  • 5tevenw
    5tevenw Posts: 670
    Options
    I thought so,....nobody can grant that one ! I wish my hair wasn't going away.
  • delirious_vixen
    delirious_vixen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wish granted! You can never shave any part of your body ever again! Every time you attempt to, the hair immediately grows back. This means everywhere. People shy away from you from fear of your wolf-man appearance, and you're now a walking form of hair for the rest of your life!

I wish I had superpowers.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    wtf does lop mean? - I think political discussion is against TOS anyway, maybe that's why no-one replied.

Okay. You now have a new president: Zombie Adolf Hitler. And he wants to start the 4th Reich and rid America of everyone who's not of pure Germanic descent, which is the entire population. He starts the Zombie apocalypse, then invades Canada and Mexico, and from there builds up his army of Zombie Youth and attempts to take over the world, and in the process wipes out the entire human population, because no-one has 100% Germanic DNA.

ETA: sorry I missed your 2nd wish!

I wish I had a huge TV with the best sound system in the world.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I wish I had superpowers.

Wish granted - but your superpowers set you so far apart from the rest of the human race, that everyone is intimidated by you and no-one can get close to you, so although you have lots of people who admire you, no-one truly loves you.

for my wish see my last post
  • Bo0Ho0
    Bo0Ho0 Posts: 10
    Options
    Granted, and now you're deaf.
    I wish I was an expert in herbalism.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Granted. Unfortunately, you realize too late that the unidentified stem and root a neighbor brought you was Hemlock - which you didn't realize until AFTER you touched your tongue with your fingers.
  • Bo0Ho0
    Bo0Ho0 Posts: 10
    Options
    Granted. Unfortunately, you realize too late that the unidentified stem and root a neighbor brought you was Hemlock - which you didn't realize until AFTER you touched your tongue with your fingers.
    LOL, I wouldn't be much of an expert then! (I can identify hemlock btw, we've got an abundance of it here)
    What's your wish?
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Time to get back on track :wink:

I wish it was Autumn.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Granted, but all the people in the northern hemisphere who like summer are really annoyed and find out it was your wish that robbed them of summer, and so they lynched you.

I wish I had a power cage.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Granted, but all the people in the northern hemisphere who like summer are really annoyed and find out it was your wish that robbed them of summer, and so they lynched you.

I wish I had a power cage.

Owch! That's a gnarly pulled muscle you made!:cry:

Hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:

I wish I was already at goal weight.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Granted, but the wish fairies achieved it by adjusting the earth's gravitational field, so you still have the same amount of unwanted fat as before, and are still the same size as before, because your mass hasn't changed, only your weight.

I wish that if my kids will insist on singing the sound track of Frozen at top volume, as they're doing right now, they'd at least learn how to sing it in tune...
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Granted, but the wish fairies achieved it by adjusting the earth's gravitational field, so you still have the same amount of unwanted fat as before, and are still the same size as before, because your mass hasn't changed, only your weight.

I wish that if my kids will insist on singing the sound track of Frozen at top volume, as they're doing right now, they'd at least learn how to sing it in tune...
    Granted, but now they won't stop singing it 24/7 and the neighborhood dogs have joined in, howling along, and your ear drums are bleeding...

I wish my husband would stop dozing off...
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

Granted, but now they won't stop singing it 24/7 and the neighborhood dogs have joined in, howling along, and your ear drums are bleeding...

Granted! But he will continue to snore while he is awake now.

I wish Eva Andressa would realize that she's in love with me.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

Granted! But he will continue to snore while he is awake now.

I wish Eva Andressa would realize that she's in love with me.

Wish granted! But you've come to find out that she likes to use the people she loves as punching bags for kickboxing practice.

I wish I was done with nursing school already.