What is or was your exercise for the day??

Replies

• dgoupil66
    dgoupil66 Posts: 17
    I do cardio every time I go to the gym. Today was 35 minutes on the treadmill at a 3% incline at 3.5 MPH followed by 35 minutes on an elliptical trainer. Then on to weights, today being upper body. I alternate upper and lower body days when I weight train.

56510973.png
  • MUL98
    MUL98 Posts: 4 Member
    AM - 30 mile ride at 22mph
    PM - 8 mile run at 8:30 per mile
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    I will do about a 2 mile walk after work and then the work out video You are Your Own Gym
  • NHitchner2
    NHitchner2 Posts: 31
    Plyometrics P90x day 2 gods it feels great.
  • ajones1965
    ajones1965 Posts: 78 Member
    I ran intervals on the treadmill, rowed 2 miles briskly on the rower and did leg presses, extensions and curls.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,069 Member
    OHP for me today (doing wendlers) then accessories, various dumbbell stuff I picked up over on bodybuilding.com, from Jamie Eason's live fit :)
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    60 minutes of hot yoga
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    nothing because i'm too tired from working 12 hrs straight.........self loathing here i come!
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    30 minutes taking turns shagging flies and groundballs with DD13. Great family time.
    It's always great when what I call a workout my kids just call "doing stuff".
  • kaika_dragon
    kaika_dragon Posts: 101 Member
    45 minutes moving boxes and heavy furniture at my Grandma's house, then forty minutes of relaxed walking.
  • cassiemay501
    cassiemay501 Posts: 4 Member
    Walked 5 km and did some squats
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Body Pump today at 12:30 ;-)
  • jolodo
    jolodo Posts: 24
    Up at 5.30am for Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones workout. Nearly halfway through the 30 day slim down programme.
  • sidney7305
    sidney7305 Posts: 36 Member
    5:30 am swim....nothing like it!
  • marigolddd
    marigolddd Posts: 10 Member
    Usual 20 minutes of HIIT , body weights and pilates.:smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Simply Shredded Lower Body A. I hope I get my second wind by the time I leave for the gym or it's gonna be ugly.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    NROL - Hypertrophy I A - but no time for the crunches. Cycling home.

cheers all
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Tempo run on the t-mill - 2.87 miles - 25 min top speed 8'40" per mile.

10 chin ups, just because.

cycling home 5 miles.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    <
    not conducive to P90X3...so a change in plans.... Back to Body Beast except "legs" and hitting the stationary bike (possibly the elliptical) for cardio. Today was Bulk Chest.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    <
    not conducive to P90X3...so a change in plans.... Back to Body Beast except "legs" and hitting the stationary bike (possibly the elliptical) for cardio. Today was Bulk Chest.

Whuh?! I'm coming to visit you.

I didn't leave work til midnight, so now I will be doubling up my workouts tonight, and doing legs again tomorrow. 5K is Saturday, but I don't think I'll be running now, because my friend who's doing it with me has some kind of bronchial thing. :frown: