What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    It was the weekend that got me. I was pining for one of those mall cookies with a cream filling and griping about how there is nothing like it in the grocery store. My ever-helpful son suggested buying some cookies and some cake frosting and combining them. Genius! How did I never realize this was possible? Fool that I am, I went and tried it. Delicious experiment. Ate myself sick. Never again. Well, maybe someday, if I'm ever trapped in a wilderness and then rescued and get told solemnly by the medical professionals that I must concentrate on gaining as much weight as possible, as fast as possible.

Excuse me, I'm about to go get lost in the woods now.

I love the way you think. If they haul me out of a well at some point, I'm going to request great piles of baked Brie en croute and pork fried rice, stat.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I don't regret what I eat.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    It was the weekend that got me. I was pining for one of those mall cookies with a cream filling and griping about how there is nothing like it in the grocery store. My ever-helpful son suggested buying some cookies and some cake frosting and combining them. Genius! How did I never realize this was possible? Fool that I am, I went and tried it. Delicious experiment. Ate myself sick. Never again. Well, maybe someday, if I'm ever trapped in a wilderness and then rescued and get told solemnly by the medical professionals that I must concentrate on gaining as much weight as possible, as fast as possible.

Excuse me, I'm about to go get lost in the woods now.

I love the way you think. If they haul me out of a well at some point, I'm going to request great piles of baked Brie en croute and pork fried rice, stat.

:laugh: I might get desperate and try the well instead. Not much wilderness in my neck of the woods.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    No regrets... pure bliss! Haven't logged it yet... still debating...
  • AllieGeorge23
    Options
    An apple...but only because I'm a tad allergic to them. :|
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    No regrets.

But I'd log it even if I hated it.
  • tenaciousabc123
    Options
    This may sound strange at first, but I regret eating a Supreme Protein protein bar. The reason is more physical than a mental burden. It has more than 50 ingredients, high fat and lots of sugars. Not so good now, huh? It's like a snickers bar in disguise, only its multiple synthetic ingredients make it much worse. It's turned an entire day of feeling good and clean into a night of feeling sick, clogged, sticky and chewy to my stomach. I only truly bought it because I was in desperate need of late night protein and it was on sale. I didn't want to burden my parents with my purchases but this was definitely not worth it; more damage than good. I only wish I could rid myself of this poison to relieve the pain in my stomach :(
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i don't regret anything.

in fact, this thread has reminded me to eat another piece of cheesecake.

my TDEE was 4000 or so due to a 9 mile walk and i need to eat a few more calories. :wink:
  • crikey_katie
    crikey_katie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A friggin Cliff bar -_- Too many carbs lol, at least I am under my calories.
  • lawgirl0520
    lawgirl0520 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had an egg roll with lunch. We ordered Chinese and the meal just comes with an egg roll. I didn't think about it until it was at my table. I told myself "its OK I just won't eat it" and without thinking, it was gone. I did log it, but I still am upset that I ate something out of habbit, instead of being able to leave it alone.
  • BrittaniNSt
    Options
    I bought Skinny Cow Cookie Dough ice cream bars. Then ate 3 of them. I am definitely regretting that.
    Tomorrow's a new day.
  • nlp308
    nlp308 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd been doing REALLY well with my diet and exercise for the past month and I don't know why I had a mental food breakdown and just HAD to get junk food. My "cheat meal?" I got a bag of cheetos and Mega stuffed Oreos. In the beginning I didn't mind the splurge- it felt good to eat something tasty and dangerous. ha. But now, I have like Cheetos and Oreos lying around. Now I'm regretting eating them just because they're there. Ugh. If I ever have moments like this in the future, if I want chips, get the tiny grab bag size and not a full sized one.