Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• RayLeen19
    RayLeen19 Posts: 106
    Options
    Alright, but their song is forever played until you just become sick of them.

I wish I was in an important position, career wise.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wish granted. It turns out you are the lone person immune to aids and cancer. The CDC hired you as a special consultant, but you will now be locked up in a lab, branded dead to everyone who knows you and used as a test rat for the rest of your life. At least you're important though.

I wish people were made of oreos.
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Granted but you aren't not and the only weather in the world is raining milk - which crumbles everyone so you are left completely lonely on earth forever.

I wish I could play football at a professional level
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Granted but you aren't not and the only weather in the world is raining milk - which crumbles everyone so you are left completely lonely on earth forever.

Granted, but you tore a ligament.

I wish I had enough money saved up, so that I could retire at a relatively young age and never have to work again.
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Granted, but you tore a ligament.

I wish I had enough money saved up, so that I could retire at a relatively young age and never have to work again.

Ouch!

Granted, but you blow all your money on one night out with Charlie Sheen and somehow managed to lose your house gambling on snail racing.

I wish I had powers to correctly predict football scores by choice
  • mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    Wish granted, but you ended up predicting the winning team and a squirrel interferes with a pass, causing the team to lose and you ending up in the bathroom full of angry people and you getting to know your best friend in a difficult way. Never travel through time via hot tub.

I wish Eve didn't bite the fruit from the forbidden tree.
  • 5tevenw
    5tevenw Posts: 670
    Options
    Granted. ......But Eve's daughter came along and bit it later so we ended up in the same boat anyway. I wish I could have a brand new Harley.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Granted. It's a matchbox toys replica that's about 2 inches tall.

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and to anthropological field studies on Homo erectus and other human ancestors.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Granted. But when you set out you don't notice that you've set the controls to instead go into the future. The morlocks get you.

I wish my pups stayed young forever.
  • Drama_Free_Zone
    Options
    Granted but as you get older you find that you can no longer keep up with their energy levels and all too soon are unable to take care of them as well as you should. Slowly the role of the aging pet and owner becomes reversed and depression settles in on their puppy likes brains until one day you are no longer there, leaving two sad puppies forever to wander without the man who should have been there to take care of them.

I wish I had a slightly more cheerful mind this morning!
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wish Granted: However while you're out being cheerful you find you can't stop and turn into the hateable Pollyanna character.

I wish someone would work this week for me so I could just stay home with the kids.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Granted. But the person that went to work for you pretended to be you and got slapped with a sexual harrassment allegation. You will need to explain yourself.

I wish monkeys could talk. English, preferably
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Granted. But the person that went to work for you pretended to be you and got slapped with a sexual harrassment allegation. You will need to explain yourself.

Wish granted. However, now all the monkeys tell everyone all the embarrassing things you did when no one was looking (You did WHAT with your WHAT?).

I wish pizza grew on trees.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Granted, but the trees are tall and you are afraid of heights.

I wish I had all the wishes I wanted.
  • neandermagnon
    Options

Wish granted. However, now all the monkeys tell everyone all the embarrassing things you did when no one was looking (You did WHAT with your WHAT?).

Granted. But all the talking monkeys from the previous wish get a taste for pizza, and eat it all, and there's a big fight between the humans and the talking monkeys, but the talking monkeys win and because they never evolved to be relatively nice like humans (yes I've studied baboon behaviour, they're a kind of monkey and they are evil by human standards) the war and havoc unleashed on the world is a lot worse than it ever was under the humans' regime.

I wish the air conditioner in my room (in Bahrain!! in July!!) was freaking working because I feel like I'm going to boil to death....
  • Vupe
    Vupe Posts: 80
    Options
    ooops
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options

Granted. But all the talking monkeys from the previous wish get a taste for pizza, and eat it all, and there's a big fight between the humans and the talking monkeys, but the talking monkeys win and because they never evolved to be relatively nice like humans (yes I've studied baboon behaviour, they're a kind of monkey and they are evil by human standards) the war and havoc unleashed on the world is a lot worse than it ever was under the humans' regime.

I wish the air conditioner in my room (in Bahrain!! in July!!) was freaking working because I feel like I'm going to boil to death....

Granted. Your AC works but because it's the only one within miles, everyone has decided your room is the place to be. It now stinks of sweat, farts and bad breath. Enjoy!

I wish for world peace.
  • neandermagnon
    Options

Granted. Your AC works but because it's the only one within miles, everyone has decided your room is the place to be. It now stinks of sweat, farts and bad breath. Enjoy!

I wish for world peace.

Wish granted. But in order to make that possible, the human race had to go extinct. In a couple of million years, bonobos might evolve enough to start their own civilisation. Maybe they have a better chance at world peace.

I wish I had a pet unicorn.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Wish granted, your unicorn wont eat and dies of depression, being the only one of it's species in existence.

I wish I had a new car
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options

Wish granted, your unicorn won't eat and dies of depression, being the only one of it's species in existence.

I wish I had a new car

Wish granted, you now have a Ford Model A! :D

I wish I could travel to Europe.