What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Today is cardio day, so the plan is to mow my yard. That means I'll probably have room for more ice cream when I'm done! :bigsmile:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Today is cardio day, so the plan is to mow my yard. That means I'll probably have room for more ice cream when I'm done! :bigsmile:

I love that idea!!!

Body Beast Bulk Shoulders for me today
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Rode 31 miles.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Beginning Zumba at 7AM today! I'm not a beginner, but am trying to take classes with different instructors.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Body beast bulk back today
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Rest day - because my legs said so!

Cycled to work - will cycle home.

Haven't been able to fit running in since I started cycling both ways. Just can't wrap the brain around it in the am. Hopefully once the body gets used to the new routine, I'll get back to it.
  • mom2aeris
    mom2aeris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had a good 25 minute walk at 3mph today, plus I did 40 minutes of hooping. Might go for another walk later, plus I worked at my dock job, so that was a bit of a workout in and of itself.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Kids and I have a cold so had to skip gym. Walked to park and did bodyweight exercises while kids played. I may get motivated to try a Mossa workout on Xbox. Maybe.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Today is a 5k trail run after work!
    Love my trail run days:smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I love that idea!!!

Body Beast Bulk Shoulders for me today

I was racing the sun home, but thanks to my boss making a short story long, the sun was down by the time I picked up my daughter and got home. I ended up doing an 8 minute HIIT video instead, since it was late. Sucks, cuz the weather was perfect last night. Tonight is upper body B.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Tabata HIIT 4 minute workout and that is it.

Tabata HiiT 27 min / glute & cardio focus. After work, quick shoulder and abs set.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    This morning was:

Incline Barbell Bench
    Lat Pulldowns
    Military Press
    Front Raises
    Hammer Curls
    Dips
    30mins on the cross-trainer.
  • becomingittybittyme
    becomingittybittyme Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A two mile walk around the neighborhood to some kick-*kitten* music! ♫☼
    Probably going to take another shorter walk later and do a little yoga to relax.
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    bangbangchoochootrain Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    "Cover Dance" which is basically pretending I'm a J-Pop star with a bunch of other people. It was straight practice and by the end my legs were complaining majorly but I did it!
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    35 mins of competitive racquetball and 10 mins of walking to cool down
  • litajl
    litajl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Three hours of dancing and music for Vacatoin Bible School!!!! True work out!! I burned 1300 calories!!! I still have my regular work out with my trainer later!!
  • donaldshaw70
    Options
    I ran 8.8 miles in 66 mins. Good run.:smile::smile:
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I burned 224 calories by slow horseback riding, walking, and :heart:d every second! Gonna do it again tomorrow to make up for the PT who introduced me to riding being gone for a few weeks!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Rowing (warm-up), lifting - upper body exercises, elliptical trainer (cool down).

Felt awesome.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I only walk... Lol. Well sometimes I run but these days, I'm mostly walking about three hours every day. Is probably the only form of activity I am most content with and absolutely love.