50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone. Hope your day is going well ... I'm going to go play some Wii Zumba right now to get my cardio in for the day. Then this afternoon I'm hanging out with my BFF. With this freezing weather we've been hibernating and not seeing each other much. We're planning on going to see the Green Hornet and then doing some window shopping through the mall. The winter blues are hitting many of us lately. I hope you all have the chance to do something fun today.
    saturday-7909.gif
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    275... that is a 6lb loss this week!
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I haven't posted here much but here i am .. I really did a hard workout and it is really working... can't wait for June 1 so i am off this week for those who don't know I work in a group home for special needs adults so i work 24/7 for a week then i get to come home for a week and so glad i am home. I have been using my dvd's tapes which helped this week lost five pounds since the last weigh iin so I am feeling good.. its cold here in Ks but went to the gym..
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Hope your day is going well ... I'm going to go play some Wii Zumba right now to get my cardio in for the day. Then this afternoon I'm hanging out with my BFF. With this freezing weather we've been hibernating and not seeing each other much. We're planning on going to see the Green Hornet and then doing some window shopping through the mall. The winter blues are hitting many of us lately. I hope you all have the chance to do something fun today.
    saturday-7909.gif

:noway: Oh Magglett.....me & my boyfriend went to see the Green Hornet today too....we thought it was horrible & a waste of money. I hope you saw something else or at least enjoyed your time with your BFF. :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    Options
    saturday-7909.gif

:noway: Oh Magglett.....me & my boyfriend went to see the Green Hornet today too....we thought it was horrible & a waste of money. I hope you saw something else or at least enjoyed your time with your BFF. :flowerforyou:
    We did go .... it wasn't the best movie we ever saw ... but it wasn't so bad. Maybe because we just completely enjoyed the whole day together :happy:
  • MandyGirly
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 208.6

I'm up 3 lbs this week. :cry:
    It seems like I'm up and down every other week... Last week I lost 3 lbs and this week I gained it right back. Believe me, I know why it's happening. The answer is obviously that I eat too much and don't exercise enough. But it's easier said then done. Well, back on the horse this week. Next weigh-in will be a loss!!!!!!!
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 208.6

I'm up 3 lbs this week. :cry:
    It seems like I'm up and down every other week... Last week I lost 3 lbs and this week I gained it right back. Believe me, I know why it's happening. The answer is obviously that I eat too much and don't exercise enough. But it's easier said then done. Well, back on the horse this week. Next weigh-in will be a loss!!!!!!!

My current weight for the week is 234.0. Down almost 1.5 pounds since the last weigh in.
  • magglett
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs this week which put me into ONEderland. Love it love it :happy:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Jan 3rd: 180
    Jan 10th: 178
    Jan 17th: 178++
    Jan 24th: 177

This week I am 177 but I really need a new sclae cause it was bouncing between 175 and 177 so I went with the higher number...but I'm started to lose inches again... I did at first and then stopped...I lost 0.5 inch from each my waist and tummy pouch :love:
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    182.4 finally off the plateau!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.8 lbs this week to 260.2
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I was doing the Monday morning rush this morning, so no time to weigh. But I am anticipating that I may have actually gained because of all of the strength training that I am doing now. That is fine though, I know that I did well with my calorie intake and it will take my body time to adjust to the strength training!

I wish everyone lots of luck on your weigh ins this week!! :happy:

Barb
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.8 lbs this week to 260.2

That is awesome! Good for you!!
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    165.5 today!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    no weight loss :o(
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I gained this week for some reason. +1.6. It might be cause its that time again. TOM. Hoping for a better week and a loss next week.
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    199 this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down 2 more lbs from last week and FINALLY reached ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • magglett
    Options
    199 this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down 2 more lbs from last week and FINALLY reached ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay ONEderland!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!
  • magglett
    Options
    I gained this week for some reason. +1.6. It might be cause its that time again. TOM. Hoping for a better week and a loss next week.

Gotta love when Aunt Flow visits ... the wench
    aunt-flow.jpg
  • stinanina89
    stinanina89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey guys, i lost 0 pounds this week. i was sick with the flu :( even though i ate less than i normally would have i didnt lose anything. also i couldnt work out. im a bit discouraged and feel like i didnt accomplish anything. i also upped my calorie intake to 1,350 because i was afraid that i was going to fall prey to "starvation mode" that i have been reading about. i am a bit confused about how many calories i should be eating. HELP!
    thanks in advance
    -stinanina