Women prefer bellies over 6-packs

Options

Replies

• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    I like guys with bellies because they are less likely to cheat on me or leave me for someone who is fit.

What rubbish.
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Does this work in reverse? I'm a girl with a 6-pack (okay, more like a 4-pack, but whatevs); does this mean my personality automatically sucks, I'm obsessive, I cheat, and I don't make time for my family? :huh:

I doubt it, I like a woman with abs but your name does indicate you are deceptive :)
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Does this work in reverse? I'm a girl with a 6-pack (okay, more like a 4-pack, but whatevs); does this mean my personality automatically sucks, I'm obsessive, I cheat, and I don't make time for my family? :huh:

Of course it does. Quit being such a biotch and have a cookie.

Chocolate chunk, I hope. If not, this discussion is over. :huh:
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

Yes, it does. However it is not about a 6 pack for women more so than being very beautiful.

Very beautiful women tend to be very lonely.
  • Aint_Misbehavin
    Aint_Misbehavin Posts: 64 Member
    Options

You are so demanding! It's gotta be the abs. Fine, I'll get right on it :tongue:
  • valkaree
    Options
    Wow, if that study is true I am a sexy piece of man meat. :laugh:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Hate my man's gut. It's awful and just awful.

siz pack- or even 4 pack wins. hands down.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I like guys with bellies because they are less likely to cheat on me or leave me for someone who is fit.

What study is that based on?
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that if this was a thread by a chubby guy complaining about how he doesn't have a six pack and can't meet women everyone would be chanting the typical "confidence is all that matters" BS. Since the OP has a six pack and is posting something somewhat anti-six pack we're all getting the chorus of "but six packs are really really important" posts.

. . .

What thread are you reading? :huh: Half the responses have been affirming that we don't care about a 6-pack.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

I'm thinking, like, 3 out of 4? :wink:
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    you know my thought on this fatty! :wink:

The same group said size doesn't matter
  • missycj87
    missycj87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _Tink_
    Options

You are so demanding! It's gotta be the abs. Fine, I'll get right on it :tongue:

This is why I love you. And those 2 other very important reasons, of course.
  • kenc1971
    kenc1971 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The proof of the truth is how many women want to sit on Santa Claus' lap every year.
  • _Tink_
    Options

I'm thinking, like, 3 out of 4? :wink:

:grumble: No cookies for you!
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm with the chunk lovers. That little bit of softness hits just the right spot and it's really nice to snuggle with. :wink:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Oh maybe I should try to keep my belly now since FOX study says so.
  • shankasaurus
    shankasaurus Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that if this was a thread by a chubby guy complaining about how he doesn't have a six pack and can't meet women everyone would be chanting the typical "confidence is all that matters" BS. Since the OP has a six pack and is posting something somewhat anti-six pack we're all getting the chorus of "but six packs are really really important" posts.

. . .

What thread are you reading? :huh: Half the responses have been affirming that we don't care about a 6-pack.

^agree

Nah, we are still claiming we prefer personality to looks.